Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Aziderm Cream 10% (15gm)
$29.00 – $104.00
|Aziderm Cream 10% (15gm)|
|3 Tube/s||$29.00||$9.67 /Piece|
|6 Tube/s||$55.00||$9.17 /Piece|
|12 Tube/s||$104.00||$8.67 /Piece|
Also Available In : AZIDERM CREAM 20% – 15GM AZIDERM Gel 10% – 15GM AZIDERM GEL 20% – 15GM Ezanic 10% Cream Ezanic 20% Cream
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (3)
Aziderm Cream 10% – 15gm (Azelaic Acid)
Aziderm cream gel is used to treat the bumps, an area of abnormal tissue change (lesions), and swelling caused by rosacea (a skin disease that causes redness, flushing, and pimples on the face). Azelaic Acid is used to treat pimples (acne).
How it works
Azelaic acid belongs to a class of drugs called dicarboxylic acids. It works to treat pimples by killing the bacteria that cause infection of skin pores and by decreasing production of keratin, a natural substance that can lead to the development of pimples. The way Aziderm cream works to treat rosacea is not known.
Common side effects
or tingling at the application site., temporary burning, Dryness, redness, itching, stinging
- If you have a sensitive skin, you should apply Aziderm cream 10% only once a day for the first week of treatment and then proceed to twice daily applications.
- You should not use Aziderm 10% for more than 12 months at any time.
- Before applying the cream/gel, clean the skin thoroughly with plain water and make it dry.
- Aziderm 10% is for external use on the skin only. You should not allow Aziderm 10% to come into contact with your eyes, mouth or other inner skin layer (mucous membranes). If it does, wash immediately with large amounts of cool water.
- Use Aziderm cream 10% with caution if you have asthma, as worsening of symptoms has been reported.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Is azelaic acid safe during pregnancy?
Aziderm cream can be taken during pregnancy if the benefit outweighs the risk. If you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine.
Q. Is it safe to use Azelaic Acid during breastfeeding?
There is limited experience with use of Aziderm cream during breastfeeding. Do not use this medication without telling your doctor if you are breastfeeding a baby.
Q. Is Azelaic Acid over the counter?
Yes. Aziderm cream is an over the counter drug.
Q. Is azelaic acid an AHA/ retinoid/ antibiotic/ DHT blocker?
Azelaic acid is not an AHA/retinoid/antibiotic. Azelaic acid may be a potent inhibitor of 5-alpha reductase which in turn decreases the levels of DHT (dihydrotestosterone).
However, please follow your doctor’s advice regarding its use.
Q. Does azelaic acid work for wrinkles/ melasma/hair loss/redness/to get lighter skin?
Aziderm 10% mainly used to treat pimples and no other skin conditions.
Q. Does azelaic acid exfoliate?
There is not much evidence found for Aziderm 10% exfoliating dead skin.
Q. Does azelaic acid bleach clothes?
No. Aziderm 10% does not bleach clothes.
|Country of Origin||
Micro Labs Ltd
15 gm in 1 tube
Azelaic Acid (10% w/w)
AcneAzelaic AcidAzelaic Acid 10% w/wAzelaic Acid DosageAzelaic Acid PrecautionsAzelaic Acid PriceAzelaic Acid ReviewsAzelaic Acid Side EffectsAziderm 10% CreamAziderm 10% Cream DosageAziderm 10% Cream PrecautionsAziderm 10% Cream PriceAziderm 10% Cream ReviewsAziderm 10% Cream Side EffectsBuy Azelaic Acid at USABuy Azelaic Acid OnlineBuy Aziderm 10% CreamBuy Cheap Azelaic Acid 10% w/wBuy Generic Azelexside effects of Azelex