Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Aziderm Cream 10% (15gm)
$29.00 – $104.00
|Aziderm Cream 10% (15gm)|
|3 Tube/s||$29.00||$9.67 /Piece|
|6 Tube/s||$55.00||$9.17 /Piece|
|12 Tube/s||$104.00||$8.67 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (3)
Aziderm Cream 10% – 15gm (Azelaic Acid)
How it works
Common side effects
or tingling at the application site., temporary burning, Dryness, redness, itching, stinging
- If you have a sensitive skin, you should apply Aziderm cream 10% only once a day for the first week of treatment and then proceed to twice daily applications.
- You should not use Aziderm 10% for more than 12 months at any time.
- Before applying the cream/gel, clean the skin thoroughly with plain water and make it dry.
- Aziderm 10% is for external use on the skin only. You should not allow Aziderm 10% to come into contact with your eyes, mouth or other inner skin layer (mucous membranes). If it does, wash immediately with large amounts of cool water.
- Use Aziderm cream 10% with caution if you have asthma, as worsening of symptoms has been reported.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions
|Country of Origin|
Micro Labs Ltd
15 gm in 1 tube
Azelaic Acid (10% w/w)