Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Fluticasone Propionate Cream (Flutivate Cream)
Fluticasone Propionate Cream is a corticosteroid. It is a topical steroid used to treat inflammation and itching caused by many skin conditions such as allergic reactions, eczema, and psoriasis. Flutivate Cream contains Fluticasone Topical as an active ingredient. Know about Fluticasone cream like what is Fluticasone Propionate Cream, how does it work, how to take, missed dose, overdose, price, reviews, use, directions, benefits, advantages, and side effects.
Fluticasone Propionate Cream usually is applied once or twice a day. Follow the directions on your prescription label accurately, and ask your pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand. Use Fluticasone Propionate Cream exactly as directed. Do not apply more or less of it or apply it more often than prescribed by your physician. Do not apply it to other areas of your body or use it to treat other skin conditions unless directed to do so by your physician.
To make sure this is the right treatment for you before you start using Fluticasone.
If you have:
Any areas of infected skin
Rosacea or acne
Ever had an allergic reaction to skin preparation
Pregnant or breastfeeding
Fluticasone Propionate Cream is a synthetic corticosteroid with anti-inflammatory activity. Inflammation is an important element in people with COPD. Corticosteroids have various actions on various cell types involved in inflammation. Fluticasone Propionate Cream is this anti-inflammatory activity that contributes to their effectiveness.
Despite fluticasone’s effectiveness, relief of signs won’t be experienced until one or two weeks after starting the treatment.
Side effects that you should report to your physician as soon as possible:
- Burning or itching of the skin
- Dark red spots on the skin
- Painful, red, pus filled blisters in hair follicles
- Thinning of the skin, sunburn more likely especially on the face
- Dry skin, irritation
- Unusual increased growth of hair on the face or body
Before using Flutivate Cream, tell your physician about your current list of medications, over the counter products, allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions. Some health situations may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your physician or follow the instruction printed on the product insert. Medicine Dose is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your situation persists.
Major counseling points are listed below:
- Pediatric patients three months of age or older
- Avoid getting this drug in your eyes or nose or mouth
- Do not take by mouth. Discuss with your physician before using this medicine on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sunburned skin
- Wash your hands before or after using Flutivate Cream Clean and dry the skin area to be treated
- Do not wash the treated area after instantly applying Flutivate Cream
If you miss a dose, use it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, use only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Flutivate Cream, manufactured by Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Allergy symptoms, Asthma
Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
10 gm in 1 tube
Fluticasone propionate (0.05% w/w)