Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Budenase AQ Nasal Spray (budesonide nasal) belongs to a group of medicines called as corticost**ds. It works by reducing swelling and inflammation in the nose, throat, lungs or intestine.
irritability, slow growth in children and adolescents, indigestion, heartburn, Restlessness, depression, mild sore throat, stomach pain, effect on adrenal gland., belching, blemishes or pimples on skin, loss of voice, Acidity, hoarse voice and cough, clouding of lens in the eye, excitation, rounded face and stuffy nose.Fungal infection of the mouth, bruising of skin.Inhalational corticost**ds may affect the level of st**ds in the body which may lead to glaucoma, nervousness, anxiety and sleeping problems
• Eating smaller, more frequent meals and drinking plenty of fluids is helpful while taking Budenase AQ Nasal Spray.
• Take the drug with meals to avoid stomach upset.
• Take the drug at the same time every day.
• Do not take budesonide if you are allergic to it.
• Don’t stop taking this medicine suddenly. Your doctor will slowly adjust your dose to avoid unwanted side effects.
• Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breast-feeding a baby.
• Ask your doctor or nurse on instructions to use the budesonide inhaler before use.
• Inform your doctor if you have breathing problems or tightness in the chest even after taking the medicine.
Q. Does budesonide inhaler contain st**ds?
Yes. Budesonide inhaler is a st**d drug used mainly to control an asthma attack.
Q. Is budesonide nasal safe?
Yes. Budesonide nasal is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, please consult your doctor.
Q. Is budesonide nasal same as Pulmicort?
Yes. Pulmicort is a brand name of budesonide nasal.
Q. Are budesonide and albuterol same?
No. Budesonide is different from albuterol which is a beta-receptor agonist drug. Both are used
to treat asthma.
Q. Can I take ibuprofen/prednisolone/Benadryl with budesonide?
Budesonide can be taken with ibuprofen or Benadryl only if advised by your doctor. Prednisolone is another st**d medication and generally not taken along with other st**d like budesonide, so it is advisable to consult your doctor before taking prednisolone with budesonide.
Q. Does budesonide cause weight loss/weight gain/hair loss/hyperactivity?
Budesonide may cause weight gain but not weight loss, hyperactivity or hair loss and increased hair growth on face. If you notice any such symptoms, please consult your doctor.
Q. Does budesonide nasal cure cough? Does it help in croup?
budesonide nasal can cure cough related to asthma or allergic diseases of nose, throat or chest. It is not used for croup.
Q. Is budesonide nasal safe for infants?
It is advisable to consult your doctor before giving budesonide nasal to an infant or child.
Q. Can I Take budesonide with food?
Yes. Budesonide can be taken with or without food. However, it should not be taken with grapefruit or grapefruit juice.
|Country of Origin||
Sneezing and runny nose due to allergies
150 MDI in 1 nasal spray