Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
$10.00 – $27.00
|1 Inhaler/s (200 Doses)||$10.00||$10.00 /Piece|
|2 Inhaler/s (400 Doses)||$19.00||$9.50 /Piece|
|3 Inhaler/s (600 Doses)||$27.00||$9.00 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (3)
Aerocort inhaler Uses?
How it works?
Aerocort inhaler relaxes the muscles in the walls of the airways, opens them and thereby eases breathing.
Common side effects
Hoarseness, Fast or pounding heartbeat, Nervousness, Chest pain, Cough and dizziness. body ache, Leg cramps, Vomiting and diarrhea, Headache, Heartburn, Allergic reactions like hives or itching or difficulty in breathing or swallowing, A feeling of weakness, Uncontrollable movements of any part of the body, Muscle pain and skin rash, Allergic reaction: hives
Aerocort inhaler is used to treat runny nose, swelling and itching of the nose due to allergy (allergic rhinitis), hay fever and ulcerative colitis. Beclometasone reduces inflammation, swelling and irritation in nose and helps to relieve itching, sneezing and blocked or runny nose. It is also used in asthma and ulcerative colitis.
How it works
Common side effects
On intranasal use:dry or painful nose or throat, Moon face, Severe side effects that may occur are fainting, Itching or redness. membrane dividing nostrils may develop perforation, Skin rash, Ulcer of stomach or intestine, Diabetes, Opacity of lens and increased intraocular pressure, Bleeding from nose, Muscle wasting, Raised pressure in eyes, Nose bleeding, Sore throat, Increased chances of infection, Chills, Kidney problem, Fever, High blood pressure, New or worsening asthma.on oral or anal use:, Unpleasant taste and smell, Thinning and weakening of bone
Before you take the drug
Do not take the drug if you
• Are allergic to any of the ingredients present in it
• Are breastfeeding
• Are pregnant or are planning pregnancy
• Have diabetes
Tell your doctor if you
• Have thyroid problems
• Have cardiovascular diseases
• Have eye disorders like cataracts and glaucoma
• Suffer from mental conditions like psychosis and depression
• Have a history of tuberculosis, herpes and fungal infection
How much to take the drug?
• The correct dose to be taken always depends on the prescription of the doctor. This prescription may vary according the severity and demand of the disease condition. The starting dose of Aerocort inhaler for adults is two inhalations, three to four times daily. For children, one or two inhalations, two to four times a day
• Hence this is necessary to follow doctor’s instructions. The dose can vary widely and is required to be taken on a regular basis.
How to take the drug?
Do not swallow Beclate Rotacaps. This is intended to be taken by inhalation only, using your Rotahaler. Rinse your mouth after using as it helps to avoid any kind of throat irritation and dry mouth like conditions. Open the Rotahaler capsule by holding it in a horizontal position by keeping white spot up and lighter colored end in the opposite direction. Then gently breathe out and seal your lips around the mouthpiece. Take a full, deep breath in your mouth and hold your breath for up to ten seconds. After that, take a normal breath and throw away the empty capsule shell.
Take the medicine as prescribed by the doctor. Try to take the dose at the same time each day as this will help you remember the time to take the drug and will decrease the chances of missing a dose.
For how long to take it?
Do not stop taking Rotacaps or bring out any changes in the dose without consulting with your doctor. This drug is meant to be taken on a regular basis, so keep on taking the drug as long as recommended by the doctor.
It is necessary to take the drug as per the instructions of the doctor. In case of overdose even if you do not find any kind of harmful side effects, contact your doctor immediately or visit your nearest healthcare center.
Consult your doctor if you miss the dose. Don’t double up the dose in order to catch up.
Things to remember?
• Keep the medicine in a close tight container and out of sight and reach of the children
• This drug may decrease the growth velocity of the children
• Keep a complete record of all the medicines you are taking along with this medicine
• It is not a broncho-dilator and hence must not be used for rapid relief of acute bronchospasm
• Oral Aerocort inhaler should be used with caution in patients with high blood pressure and heart diseases.
• Aerocort inhaler may cause a fall in blood potassium levels, potassium levels may have to be monitored especially if other drugs like theophylline, aminophylline, corticosteroids and diuretics (medicines which increase urine output) are used together.
• If you need more than required dose of oral Aerocort inhaler, it could be indication of worsening asthma, in such cases you need to consult doctor.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. Is Levosalbutamol st***id?
No. It belongs to a class of drugs called beta agonists. It relaxes the muscles in the walls of the airways, opens them and thereby eases breathing in patients who have reversible obstructive airway disease like asthma, or some cases of chronic bronchitis.
Q. Is Beclometasone safe during pregnancy?
Animal studies have shown that Beclometasone may harm the fetus if taken during pregnancy. However, data regarding use of Beclometasone in pregnant women is lacking. Administration of the drug during pregnancy should be considered only if the expected benefit to the mother is greater than any possible risk to the fetus. Always follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.
Q. What is Levosalbutamol syrup?
Levosalbutamol syrup is available for oral use to prevent and treat breathlessness in patients of asthma or chronic bronchitis. It contains 1 mg of Levosalbutamol per 5 ml of syrup.
Q. How long can I take Beclometasone/beconase?
The duration depends on the disease for which treatment is being given. Please follow the advice of your doctor.
Q. Can I take Sudafed/pseudoephedrine, paracetamol, antihistaminics/ cetirizine, ibuprofen with beclometasone?
Yes, pseudoephedrine, paracetamol, cetirizine, ibuprofen can be taken along with beclometasone. Please consult your doctor before changing medication.
Q. Does Beclometasone cause weight gain?
Beclometasone can cause weight gain after long term use. Please consult your doctor if you are experiencing weight gain.
Q. Is Aerocort inhaler safe?
Aerocort inhaler is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.
|Country of Origin|| |
|Dosage Form|| |
|Equivalent Brand|| |
|Generic Name|| |
Beclometasone / Levosalbutamol
200 MDI in 1 inhaler
Levosalbutamol (50mcg) + Beclometasone (50mcg)