Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Furamist AZ Nasal Spray (70 MDI)
$23.00 – $124.00
|Furamist AZ Nasal Spray (70 MDI)|
|1 Spray/s (70 Doses)||$23.00||$23.00 /Piece|
|3 Spray/s (210 Doses)||$66.00||$22.00 /Piece|
|6 Spray/s (420 Doses)||$124.00||$20.67 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (2)
Azelastine Fluticasone Nasal Spray (Furamist Nasal Spray)
Azelastine Fluticasone Nasal Spray is a corticosteroid. It is a topical steroid used to treat inflammation and itching caused by many skin conditions such as allergic reactions, eczema, and psoriasis. Furamist nasal spray contains Fluticasone Topical as an active ingredient. Know about Furamist nasal spraylike what is Azelastine Fluticasone nasal spray, how does it work, how to use, price, reviews, use, directions, benefits, advantages, and side effects.
Azelastine Fluticasone nasal spray usually is applied once or twice a day. Follow the directions on your prescription label accurately, and ask your pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand. Use Azelastine Fluticasone nasal spray exactly as directed. Do not apply more or less of it or apply it more often than prescribed by your physician. Do not apply it to other areas of your body or use it to treat other skin conditions unless directed to do so by your physician.
To make sure this is the right treatment for you before you start using Fluticasone Spray.
If you have:
Any areas of infected skin
Rosacea or acne
Ever had an allergic reaction to skin preparation
Pregnant or breastfeeding
Azelastine Fluticasone nasal spray is a synthetic corticosteroid with anti-inflammatory activity. Inflammation is an important element in people with COPD. Corticosteroids have various actions on various cell types involved in inflammation. Azelastine Fluticasone nasal spray is this anti-inflammatory activity that contributes to their effectiveness.
Despite fluticasone’s effectiveness, relief of signs won’t be experienced until one or two weeks after starting the treatment.
Side effects that you should report to your physician as soon as possible:
- Burning or itching of the skin
- Dark red spots on the skin
- Painful, red, pus filled blisters in hair follicles
- Thinning of the skin, sunburn more likely especially on the face
- Dry skin, irritation
- Unusual increased growth of hair on the face or body
Before using Furamist nasal spray, tell your physician about your current list of medications, over the counter products, allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions. Some health situations may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your physician or follow the instruction printed on the product insert. Medicine Dose is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your situation persists.
Major counseling points are listed below:
- Pediatric patients three months of age or older
- Avoid getting this drug in your eyes or nose or mouth
- Do not take by mouth. Discuss with your physician before using this medicine on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sunburned skin
- Wash your hands before or after using Furamist nasal spray Clean and dry the skin area to be treated
- Do not wash the treated area after instantly applying Furamist nasal spray
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Furamist AZ Nasal Spray, manufactured by Cipla Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
Fluticasone propionate / Azelastine
Severe allergic reactions, Allergy symptoms, Asthma
70 MDI in 1 nasal spray
Fluticasone propionate (27.5mcg) + Azelastine (140mcg)
Garfield A. Cumberbatch –
This Spray has immediate action in attacking the nasal passage….Clear up.
Joann J. Whitley –
it worked for me in my best remembering.