Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Ivermectin 3mgwith long Expiry : 2024
$58.00 – $509.00
|100 Tablet/s||$58.00||$0.58 /Piece|
|200 Tablet/s||$111.00||$0.56 /Piece|
|300 Tablet/s||$159.00||$0.53 /Piece|
|500 Tablet/s||$260.00||$0.52 /Piece|
|1000 Tablet/s||$0.51 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (10)
This drug works to kill parasites and is best known to paralyze their activity in people who have a weak immune or defense system. As a result, Ivermectin improves the quality of life by reducing the severity of life-threatening infections caused by parasitic worms like roundworms, hookworms, and whipworms. Ivermectin, known as antihelmintic because of its paralyzing activity of parasites, is an FDA-approved drug for humans. And that is why this medicine makes you feel better immediately. It may also be used to treat a wide range of other conditions like onchocerciasis or river blindness and intestinal strongyloidiasis. In addition, its antiviral activities can cure diseases like dengue, Zika, and yellow fever. However, it would be best to take Ivermectin under a doctor’s prescription and to a definite period as prescribed to ensure parasites’ inactivity and are no longer resistant.
Precautions while taking Ivermectin
Before taking Ivermectin, talk to your Doctor on the following
Before taking Ivermectin, talk to your Doctor on the following
- • Tell your Doctor or Pharmicts if you have allergies like itching or allergic to Ivermectin as the tablet contains allergic reactions causing inactive ingredients. Explain to your Doctor if you see any severe itching conditions, rashes, or hives.
- • Along with skin irritation, this drug is prone to cause eye infections due to its allergic and inflammatory reactions. Talk to your Doctor if you have redness, swelling, pain, and vision deficiencies.
- • Make your medical history clear to the Doctor, especially if you have liver problems and are on medication for that.
- • Suppose you have been traveling to West or Central Africa. In such cases, you are more likely to get infected with parasites such as Loa loa, African trypanosomiasis, which can cause resistant reactions to Ivermectin. So consult your Doctor before taking medicine as the immune responses often cause severe effects on the brain.
- • If you are an HIV patient, you may need repeated dosages of Ivermectin because of your weakened immune system.
- • When you are on Ivermectin 3mg, it causes dizziness. Hence, consuming alcoholic beverages or marijuana (Cannabis) is unsafe, making you dizzier.
- • There are no proven studies of Ivermectin being harmful to Pregnant ladies but considered unsafe while consuming Ivermectin 3mg during pregnancy. Limited studies have shown harmful effects on the baby’s growth. So talk to your Doctor before taking this medicine as your Doctor would weigh the pros and cons before prescribing it to you.
- • Ivermectin 3mg is considered less harmful in patients with kidney and liver diseases. But it is better to consult Doctor before taking this medication.
- • Ivermectin 3mg is probably safe during breastfeeding as limited information suggests that the drug doesn’t significantly impact the baby’s health.
Common and Mild Side effects of Ivermectin
The side effects of Ivermectin depend on the condition it is treated. The drug, when treated for intestinal infections, causes the following mild side effects that don’t require a medical attention
• Feeling Drowsy or sleepy
• Loss of appetite
The mild side effects when Ivermectin is used to treat skin infections causes,
• Swelling of joints
• Mild Fever
• Eye problems like redness
Again, if the above-said effects are mild, it doesn’t require medical attention and goes away untreated, but it is better to talk to your Doctor when severe.
Serious Side effects
• Neck and Back Pain
• Serious eye problems include redness, pain, swelling, bleeding of eyes and vision loss and deficiency
• Uncontrolled and Frequent urination
• Uncontrolled bowel movements
• Extreme tiredness
• Extreme drowsiness
• Low blood pressure leads to dizziness, fainting, and lightheadedness
• Severe skin problems include a severe rash, itching, skin peeling, and blistering
• Liver Damage
• Severe Stomach ache
Interaction of Ivermectin with other drugs
Ivermectin interacts with other drugs, medications, or herbs and changes how the drug works or functions. Generally, the interactions prevent the drug from proper functioning that is intended for. So, talk to Doctor if you are on to any other medication to manage medications carefully.
Ivermectin is available in 3mg, 6mg, 9mg, and 12 mg and its dosage Information.
Ivermectin is available in 3mg, 6mg, 9mg, and 12mg tablets. The dosage of the tablet differs with the body weight, and treatment duration depends on the severity.
Ivermectin Dosage Guidelines for Onchocerciasis & Strongyloidiasis
If the body weight ranges from 15 to 25 Kg, then Ivermectin 3mg should be taken orally one time.
Ivermectin Dosage Guidelines for Ascariasis, Cutaneous Larva Migrans, and Filariasis – 0.2mg/kg orally once.
Before prescribing Ivermectin, your doctor will require specific tests that help them make informed decisions during your.
These tests may include:
If this drug is prescribed for intestinal parasite infections, your doctor will ask for follow-up stool checks to ensure the resistance activity of the parasite.
Skin and eye microfilariae count
The doctor will require you to perform multiple tests to measure the number of microfilariae in your skin and eyes while prescribing the medicine for skin and eye infections. Microfilariae are the young parasites that cause symptoms of the disease. If that count does not improve with treatment, your doctor may prescribe a higher dose.
You will be required to take multiple eye exams to ensure the Ivermectin drug isn’t causing severe eye problems. If the side effects persist, your doctor may choose another drug.
Benefits of Ivermectin
Ivermectin treats the parasitic infection of the intestinal tract, skin, and eyes by paralyzing and killing the infectious parasites. Therefore, it will make you feel better quite quickly. However, it would be best to continue taking it as prescribed by Doctor, to ensure that all parasites are not resistant and are killed.
Take as directed
Ivermectin is prescribed for short-term treatment. However, it comes with serious risks when not taken as prescribed.
If you stop taking the drug suddenly or don’t take it at all, then the parasitic infection will be resistant.
If you take too much, the medicine is prescribed only once in many cases. However, when the dosage is too high, one could experience severe side effects, as discussed above.
What is the Ivermectin 3mg tablet used?
Ivermectin 3mg Tablet belongs to the class of ectoparasiticides and heps to treat parasitic infections like river blindness, scabies, and strongyloidiasis types of diseases and specific diarrhea and worm infections.
Are Ivermectin 3mg, 6mg, 12mg over-the-counter medicines?
No, Ivermectol Tablets are not available over the counter. These are prescribed medicines and are not suggested for self-medication to avoid side effects. Instead, they are advised to take them under the supervision of a professional health care specialist to achieve the maximum benefit.
How does Ivermectin 3mg work?
Ivermectin 3mg starts its reaction by paralyzing the infection and later killing the infection-causing parasite. It accelerates the healing process by slowing down the parasite’s growth rate, immediately helping the patients feel better.
What happens if a dose of Ivermectin is missed?
Ivermectin is advised as a single dose, and when missed, take it as soon as possible or skip the dose entirely if it is time for the next dose. Do not make up the missed dose by taking the extra dose.
How to take Ivermectin?
Ivermectin is a prescribed tablet, so the dosage, drug form, and how often one should take it depends on several conditions like age, the condition being treated and its severity, and other medication and the reaction to the first dose.
|Country of Origin|| |
|Dosage Form|| |
|Equivalent Brand|| |
|Generic Name|| |
HAB Pharmaceuticals & Research Ltd
10 tablets in 1 strip