Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
BECLATE INHALER 200
$12.00 – $30.00
|BECLATE INHALER 200|
|1 Inhaler/s (200 Doses)||$12.00||$12.00 /Piece|
|2 Inhaler/s (400 Doses)||$22.00||$11.00 /Piece|
|3 Inhaler/s (600 Doses)||$30.00||$10.00 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Beclometasone inhaler is used to treat runny nose, swelling and itching of the nose due to allergy (allergic rhinitis), hay fever and ulcerative colitis. Beclometasone inhaler reduces inflammation, swelling and irritation in nose and helps to relieve itching, sneezing and blocked or runny nose. It is also used in asthma and ulcerative colitis.
Description of the drug
The chief active ingredient present in Beclometasone inhaler is Beclomethasone Dipropionate. The medicine is used by asthma patients to help manage asthma symptoms, to enhance lung function and to prevent an asthma attack. It belongs to the category of “preventer” asthma medicine and is used for a long term by patients as part of long-term asthma management plan.
How does Beclate Inhaler work?
Beclometasone inhaler contains beclomethasone propionate, a topical corticost***id and anti-inflammatory medication that blocks the production of inflammatory chemicals released in the airways in response to asthma trigger, such as an allergens or irritants in the air. Inflammation is one of the underlying causes of asthma along with bronchospasm, which is constriction (narrowing of the bronchioles (small airways). Beclometasone inhaler in Beclate Inhaler works directly on the airway walls to reduce inflammatory reactions in the airways, which helps to prevent symptoms of asthma caused by swollen and inflamed airways, like wheezing, cough, tightness of the chest and shortness of breath. It does not relieve bronchospasm which happens during an asthma attack and needs a “reliever” medication to open the airways.
What are the Common side effects of Beclate Inhaler?
The most commonly reported side effects when taking Beclate Inhaler include a sore throat or tongue, which may be due to candida infection (thrush), hoarseness or throat irritation and contusion in the skin (bruising). Long term use of Beclometasone inhaler may cause the adrenal glands, which produce endogenous (naturally occurring) corticost***ids, to stop working efficiently. This may slow down the growth rate in children and will need regular monitoring. Beclate Inhaler may also cause decreased bone mineral density if used for long periods.
When should Beclate Inhaler not be used?
You should not use Beclate Inhaler if you:
• are allergic to beclomethasone or any ingredients in Beclate Inhaler
• are pregnant or are breastfeeding, without discussion with your doctor
• are a diabetic, without discussion with your doctor, as the beclomethasone in Beclate inhaler may increase your glucose levels
• have tuberculosis of the lung or other long term lung infection
• currently have an infection, as Beclate Inhaler may hide some of the signs of infection
• are taking other medications that may interact with Beclate Inhaler, like ritonavir for HIV infection, and the antifungal drug ketoconazole.
How to take Beclate Inhaler?
You should take your Beclate Inhaler as recommended by your doctor. The dose of Beclate Inhaler you use (how many puffs or inhalations) and how often take it depends on the severity of your asthma and your age and should be as recommended by your doctor. You will usually take one or two puffs twice a day, morning and evening. Beclate inhaler does not work immediately, but is intended as a long-term medication which may take up to a week to start to work and it may take several weeks before you feel maximum benefit. You should not stop taking your Beclate inhaler, even if you feel better.
How to use your Beclate Inhaler?
Follow the instructions provided with your Beclate Inhaler.
• Remove the mouthpiece cover and shake the inhaler.
• Breathe out as far as is comfortable and then place the mouthpiece in your mouth.
• Start to inhale and press down on the top of the inhaler to release a dose of beclomethasone while still breathing in through your mouth until your lungs are full, and then hold your breath for a few seconds.
• Remove the inhaler and breathe normally.
• Replace the mouthpiece cover.
• Rinse your mouth after use.
Note: You can use a spacer device to help you inhale correctly.
Beclometasone inhaler is available in two different packs containing main active ingredient called Beclomethasone Dipropionate: * Beclate Inhaler 100 mcg * Beclate Inhaler 200mcg
Beclometasone inhaler is produced by Cipla a well known pharmaceutical company.
• Use salbutamol inhalation exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not use in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
• Always keep the inhaler upright during the loading of the dose and administration steps.
• If you can feel a slightly sweet tasting powder in your mouth after inhaling, you have received the dose and the active substance has reached your lungs.
• During use, regularly wipe the mouthpiece with a fibre-free tissue or soft cloth.
• Always replace the inhaler cap after you have used the Beclometasone inhaler.
• Always tell your doctor if you suffer from an over active thyroid gland.
• Take special precaution if you experience chest pains.
• Take special care with salbutamol if you suffer from any disease of the heart.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. Does salbutamol need prescription?
Yes. Salbutamol is available only by prescription.
Q. Is salbutamol/ Asthalin/ Ventolin safe during pregnancy?
Salbutamol is only recommended for use during pregnancy when there are no alternatives and benefit outweighs risk. Always consult your doctor regarding its use.
Q. Is salbutamol safe/ safe for babies?
Salbutamol is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.
Q. Does salbutamol cause drowsiness/ increased heart rate/ increase blood pressure/ weight gain?
Salbutamol may cause light headedness, increased heart rate or increased blood pressure; however it is not known to cause drowsiness or weight gain. Consult your doctor if you experience such side effects.
|Country of Origin|
Asthma, Severe allergic reactions, Allergy symptoms
200 MDI in 1 inhaler