Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Melanorm Hc Cream (15gm)
$21.00 – $76.00
|Melanorm Hc Cream (15gm)|
|3 Tube/s||$21.00||$7.00 /Piece|
|6 Tube/s||$40.00||$6.67 /Piece|
|12 Tube/s||$76.00||$6.33 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Melanorm HC Cream (Hydroquinone Tretinoin Hydrocortisone Cream)
Melanorm Cream is a combination of three medicines: Hydroquinone, Mometasone, and Tretinoin, which treats melasma. Hydroquinone is a skin lightening remedy. It reduces the amount of a skin pigment that causes darkening of the skin. Get Regarding all information about Melanorm such as What is Melanorm cream, How to take, how to use, how to work, Hydroquinone Tretinoin Hydrocortisone Price, Side effects, Reviews, Dosage, Benefits, Directions, precautions, and Warning.
What is Melanorm used for?
Melanorm (Hydroquinone Tretinoin Hydrocortisone) is a topical skin-bleaching agent used to lighten darkened areas of skin such as freckles, age spots, chloasma, or acne scars. The medication operates by reducing the pigmentation of skin to lighten its appearance. Your physician may also recommend its use for the treatment of other unlisted conditions.
How to take Melanorm HC Cream?
This cream is for external use only. Use Melanorm in the dose and duration as directed by your physician. Check the label for directions before applying. Clean and dry the affected area and use the cream. Wash your hands after using, unless hands are the affected area.
How Melanorm Cream Works?
Melanorm Cream is a skin lightening medication. It works by reducing the amount of a pigment (melanin) that causes darkening of the skin. It does so by suppressing the activity of tyrosinase, the enzyme required to make melanin.
Side effects of Hydroquinone Tretinoin Hydrocortisone Cream
- Burning, stinging or redness
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Dry or itchy skin
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing
- Swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat
Contact a physician directly should side effects persist or worsen.
Warnings of Melanorm Cream
- Apply cream to an area of unbroken skin and check the area within 24 hours for any dangerous side effects.
- Quickly proceed to your nearest emergency department if you suffer an allergic reaction.
- Melanorm Cream is not always suitable for all cases. Always advise your health care provider before using this medication if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, trying to conceive, using any other drug, using any herbal products or supplements, or if you have any allergies or other health problems.
Why Buy Melanorm HC Cream from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Melanorm HC Cream, manufactured by Unimarck Pharma India Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
Hydroquinone / Tretinoin / Hydrocortisone
Melasma, Acne, Skin lightning
Unimarck Pharma India Ltd
15 gm in 1 tube
Hydroquinone (2%w/w) + Tretinoin (0.025%w/w) + Hydrocortisone (1%w/w)
Ann R. Goodwin –
The cream really works wonder on my face and melasma patches, users are advised to use moisturizer as the skin gets really dry while using this cream.