Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Erytop Gel (20gm)
$16.00 – $58.00
|Erytop Gel (20gm)|
|3 Tube/s||$16.00||$5.33 /Piece|
|6 Tube/s||$30.00||$5.00 /Piece|
|12 Tube/s||$58.00||$4.83 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Erytop Gel 1% – 20 gm (Clindamycin)
How it works
Clindamycin belongs to a class of medications called as lincomycin antibiotics. It inhibits the synthesis of essential bacterial proteins thereby stopping bacterial growth. In case of acne, in addition to killing of bacteria, clindamycin prevents spread of infection by reducing the free fatty acids on the skin surface that clog the pores of skin and promote overgrowth of bacteria.
What is Clindamycin Phosphate?
Clindamycin Phosphate is a topical (applied on skin) antibiotic drug that fights bacterial growth on the skin. It is prescribed for the treatment of severe acne. Clindamycin Phosphate is marketed and sold under various trade names, some of which are Cleocin T, Acnesol Gel (made by Systopic), Erytop (made by USV Ltd.), and Clindac-A (made by Galderma).
Important Information about Clindamycin Phosphate
• Do not use Clindamycin Phosphate topical medication (Cleocin T, Acnesol Gel , Erytop, Clindac-A) if you have a known allergy to Clindamycin or Linomycin. Do not take Clindamycin Phosphate together with erythromycin. It may take several weeks for this medicine to show some visible effects. Keep using this medicine regularly as prescribed.
• Before using Clindamycin Phosphate, let your doctor know if you have kidney disease, liver disease, an intestinal disorder such as colitis or Crohn’s disease, or a history of asthma, eczema, or allergic skin reaction.
• Although Clindamycin Phosphate is applied on the skin, it can get absorbed into the blood stream and cause side effects. A common side effect of any antibiotic is diarrhea. Do not take diarrhea medicine without consulting your doctor.
• Clindamycin Phosphate is an FDA pregnancy category B drug. It is not expected to harm an unborn baby if used while being pregnant. This medicine can pass into breast milk and harm a nursing baby. You must consult your doctor before taking this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breast feeding.
Before taking Clindamycin Phosphate
Prior to using Clindamycin Phosphate topical medicine, take heed of all the precautions and points mentioned above. Discuss them with your doctor and clarify all doubts if any about this medicine
How should I use Clindamycin Phosphate?
Use Clindamycin Phosphate (Cleocin T, Acnesol Gel , Erytop, Clindac-A) exactly as directed by your doctor. All medications come with a patient leaflet with complete instructions and details. Refer it for any doubts. Do not alter the course of the medication in any way (do not take more or less than the prescribed dosage). Also do not take it after the period for which the medication was prescribed is over. Always store Clindamycin Phosphate eye drops in a cool and dark place.
Clindamycin Phosphate medication is applied once per day. Before applying this medication on your face, wash it with a mild cleanser and dry properly with a clean towel. Avoid getting this medicine in your eyes. Rinse your eyes thoroughly if it happens.
What if I forgot to take a dose of Clindamycin Phosphate?
Do not miss a single dose of Clindamycin Phosphate. However, if you do miss a dose, take it as soon as your remember it. Do not take the missed dose if the time to take the next dose is almost up. Instead continue with the original schedule. Never take multiple doses closer to each other.
What to do in case of an Overdose?
In case of an overdose of Clindamycin Phosphate, get emergency medical attention or call the Poison helpline at 1-800-222-1222.
Things and Activities to avoid while using Clindamycin Phosphate
Antibiotic associated diarrhea is a common side effect of any antibiotic medicine. Do not use any diarrhea medicine without your doctor’s advice. Avoid using any other topical medication on the affected area, unless or otherwise advised by your doctor. Also avoid other harsh skin products like storng soaps, shampoos, hair coloring or permanent chemicals, hair remover or waxes, or skin products that contain spices, lime, alcohol, or astringent.
Clindamycin Phosphate Side Effects
• Some common side effects of Clindamycin Phosphate are burning, itching, dryness, redness, oily skin or skin peeling. If any of these conditions persist for a longer time or deteriorate further, stop using this medication and seek immediate medical help.
• Rarely, a small amount of this medication may be absorbed in your blood stream and cause severe diarrhea (Clostridium difficile associated diarrhea) due to resistant bacteria. This condition may occur during the treatment, or several weeks or months after stopping the treatment. Do not take anti diarrhea medicine without asking your doctor. Let your doctor know immediately if you have persistent diarrhea, abdominal or stomach pain/cramping, or blood or mucus in your stool.
• The side effects mentioned above are not all the possible side effects due to Clindamycin Phosphate. There may be others. If you experience any serious side effects, stop using this medication and get emergency medical attention.
Clindamycin Phosphate Dosing Information
Antibiotics shouldn’t be taken without a doctor’s prescription. Remember to follow the dosage set by your doctor.
Interaction with other drugs
Before taking Clindamycin Phosphate, inform your doctor if you use any other medicines (prescription, OTC, or herbal products), especially these ones: erythromycin topical or oral. These drugs can interact with Clindamycin Phosphate. However, these are not the only possible interacting drugs. There may be others. Never start a new medicine without your doctor’s advice.
Expert advice for Erytop Gel
- Discontinue use of topical clindamycin and contact your doctor immediately, if you experience diarrhea or bloody diarrhea.
- Avoid vaginal intercourse or use of other intravaginal products such as tampons or douches while using clindamycin cream.
- Clindamycin cream contains mineral oil that may weaken latex products (condoms and diaphragms) and may not provide adequate birth control. Therefore, do not use these products within 72 hours of using clindamycin cream.
- Avoid direct contact of cream with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water and seek immediate medical attention.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to clindamycin, lincomycin or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you have Crohn’s disease (a chronic inflammatory disease of the intestines), antibiotic-associated colitis (colon inflammation).
Frequently asked questions for Erytop Gel
Yes. Use of clindamycin cream may cause thrush (a type of fungal or yeast infection) in rare cases.
From Where I can Buy Erytop Gel 1% – 20 gm?
AllDayGeneric is a trusted online drugstore from where you can purchase all kinds of generic medicines at highly competitive prices. You can buy Erytop Gel 1% – 20 gm online and assure maximum benefits.
|Country of Origin||
USV Pvt Ltd
20 gm in 1 tube
Clindamycin (1% w/w)
There are no reviews yet.