Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
AZIDERM GEL 20% – 15GM
$8.00 – $41.20
|AZIDERM GEL 20% – 15GM|
|1 Tube/s||$8.00||$8.00 /Piece|
|3 Tube/s||$21.60||$7.20 /Piece|
|6 Tube/s||$41.20||$6.87 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Aziderm Gel 20% – 15gm (Azelaic Acid)
How it works
Common side effects
or tingling at the application site., temporary burning, Dryness, redness, itching, stinging
- If you have a sensitive skin, you should apply Azelaic acid only once a day for the first week of treatment and then proceed to twice daily applications.
- You should not use Aziderm 20% Gel for more than 12 months at any time.
- Before applying the Gel/gel, clean the skin thoroughly with plain water and make it dry.
- Aziderm 20% Gel is for external use on the skin only. You should not allow Aziderm 20% Gel to come into contact with your eyes, mouth or other inner skin layer (mucous membranes). If it does, wash immediately with large amounts of cool water.
- Use Aziderm 20% Gel with caution if you have asthma, as worsening of symptoms has been reported.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions
|Country of Origin|
Micro Labs Ltd
15 gm in 1 tube
Azelaic Acid (20% w/w)