Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Aziderm Gel 20% (15gm)
$29.00 – $104.00
|Aziderm Gel 20% (15gm)|
|3 Tube/s||$29.00||$9.67 /Piece|
|6 Tube/s||$55.00||$9.17 /Piece|
|12 Tube/s||$104.00||$8.67 /Piece|
Also Available In : AZIDERM CREAM 10% – 15GM AZIDERM CREAM 20% – 15GM AZIDERM Gel 10% – 15GM Ezanic 10% Cream Ezanic 20% Cream
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Aziderm Gel 20% – 15gm (Azelaic Acid)
Aziderm 20% gel is used to treat the bumps, an area of abnormal tissue change (lesions), and swelling caused by rosacea (a skin disease that causes redness, flushing, and pimples on the face). Azelaic Acid Gel is used to treat pimples (acne).
How it works
Aziderm 20% Gel belongs to a class of drugs called dicarboxylic acids. It works to treat pimples by killing the bacteria that cause infection of skin pores and by decreasing production of keratin, a natural substance that can lead to the development of pimples. The way Azelaic acid works to treat rosacea is not known.
Common side effects
or tingling at the application site., temporary burning, Dryness, redness, itching, stinging
- If you have a sensitive skin, you should apply Azelaic acid only once a day for the first week of treatment and then proceed to twice daily applications.
- You should not use Aziderm 20% Gel for more than 12 months at any time.
- Before applying the Gel/gel, clean the skin thoroughly with plain water and make it dry.
- Aziderm 20% Gel is for external use on the skin only. You should not allow Aziderm 20% Gel to come into contact with your eyes, mouth or other inner skin layer (mucous membranes). If it does, wash immediately with large amounts of cool water.
- Use Aziderm 20% Gel with caution if you have asthma, as worsening of symptoms has been reported.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Is Aziderm 20% Gel safe during pregnancy?
Azelaic acid can be taken during pregnancy if the benefit outweighs the risk. If you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine.
Q. Is it safe to use azelaic acid during breastfeeding?
There is limited experience with use of Azelaic acid during breastfeeding. Do not use this medication without telling your doctor if you are breastfeeding a baby.
Q. Is Aziderm 20% Gel over the counter?
Yes. azelaic acid is an over the counter drug.
Q. Is azelaic acid an AHA/ retinoid/ antibiotic/ DHT blocker?
Azelaic acid is not an AHA/retinoid/antibiotic. Azelaic acid may be a potent inhibitor of 5-alpha reductase which in turn decreases the levels of DHT (dihydrotestosterone).
However, please follow your doctor’s advice regarding its use.
Q. Does azelaic acid work for wrinkles/ melasma/hair loss/redness/to get lighter skin?
Azelaic acid mainly used to treat pimples and no other skin conditions.
Q. Does azelaic acid exfoliate?
There is not much evidence found for Azelaic acid exfoliating dead skin.
Q. Does azelaic acid bleach clothes?
No. Azelaic acid does not bleach clothes.
|Country of Origin||
Micro Labs Ltd
15 gm in 1 tube
Azelaic Acid (20% w/w)
There are no reviews yet.