Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Retino AC Gel (15gm)
$18.00 – $97.00
|Retino AC Gel (15gm)|
|1 Tube/s||$18.00||$18.00 /Piece|
|3 Tube/s||$51.00||$17.00 /Piece|
|6 Tube/s||$97.00||$16.17 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Retino AC Gel 0.025% + 1% (15 gm) (Tretinoin + Clindamycin)
How it works
Common side effects
Dry skin, Peeling, Higher levels of blood fats.common side effects of tretinoin gel or cream: increase or decrease of skin pigment ; redness, Swollen, Conjunctivitis or dry eyes, Chest pain or abdominal pain, Sweating, Or feeling of warmth; sensitivity to sunlight; skin irritation; stinging at the application site., Worried or depressed, Skin rash, Pins and needles or numbness of your hands or feet, Bone or joint pain, An irregular heartbeat, Redness, Stomach upset, Itching, Dry or cracked lips, Breathing difficulties such as asthma, Loss of appetite, Feeling confused, Headache or feeling dizzy, Feeling tired, Difficulty sleeping, Changes to your eyesight or hearing, Oral tablets: hair loss, Diarrhea or constipation, Peeling or inflammation, Cold or generally unwell, Feeling or being sick, Mouth or nose
Fast heartbeat, Puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, Ulcers, Peeling, Joint or muscle pain, Face, Sore throat, Cough or hoarseness, Shortness of breath, Blurred vision, Sores, Nausea, Or skin rash, Or white spots in the mouth or on the lips, Blistering, Red, Yellow eyes or skin, Hives or welts, Heartburn, Chills, Lower back, Vomiting, Thrush., Itching, Unusual weight loss, Bleeding gums, Loss of appetite, Unusual tiredness, Diarrhea, Dizziness, Difficulty with swallowing, Chest pain, Or tongue, Swollen and scaly skin, Lips, Dry mouth, Or loosening of the skin, Stomach cramps, Headache.
• If you are allergic to tretinoin or any of the other ingredients or other ‘retinoid’ medicines (isotretinoin, acitretin and tazarotene) and peanuts or soya (as tretinoin medicines may contain soyabean oil).
• If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
• Do not drive or operate or drive machinery while you are taking Retino AC Gel.
• Avoid becoming pregnant during and within one month (four weeks) after stopping treatment with Retino AC Gel. Consult your doctor for the right method of contraception you can use.
• Avoid getting tretinoin cream in your eyes, nose, or mouth
• Retino AC Gel may cause you to become sunburned more easily. Take suitable precautions (sun cream, clothing etc.).
• Do not apply Retino AC Gel cream to sunburned skin.
• Do not stop using Retino AC Gel if your skin condition appears to worsen for the first 2 to 3 weeks of treatment. This is expected.
• Talk with your doctor before you use any other medicines or products on your skin.
• Retino AC Gel should be used extreme caution in children younger than 12 years old.
Frequently asked questions
|Country of Origin||
Clindamycin / Tretinoin
15 gm in 1 tube
Clindamycin (1%w/w) + Tretinoin (0.025%w/w)
There are no reviews yet.