Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Ezanic Cream 20% (15gm)
$25.00 – $90.00
|Ezanic Cream 20% (15gm)|
|3 Tube/s||$25.00||$8.33 /Piece|
|6 Tube/s||$48.00||$8.00 /Piece|
|12 Tube/s||$90.00||$7.50 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Ezanic 20% Cream (Azelaic Acid Cream 20)
Ezanic 20% Cream is used to treat mild-to-moderate acne also called pimples. It is used to relieve symptoms such as bumps, lesions, redness, etc. associated with different forms of acne. Get all information about Ezanic cream like what is Ezanic 20% cream, benefits of azelaic acid, how to take, how to use, how does it work, dosage, reviews, precautions, warning, and side effects.
What is Azelaic Acid used for?
Azelaic acid is a naturally happening acid found in grains such as barley, wheat, and rye. Azelaic acid has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, which make it useful in the treatment of skin conditions like acne (rosacea). Acid can stop future outbreaks and clean bacteria from your pores that cause acne. It is applied to your skin and is available in gel, foam, and cream form.
How does Ezanic 20% Cream work?
Ezanic 20% Cream is a naturally-occurring aliphatic dicarboxylic acid. The exact mechanism of action in the treatment of Acne vulgarity has not been fully established. It is believed to inhibit the growth of susceptible organisms on the skin surface and inhibits follicular keratinization thus restricts the development of comedones.
How to Use Azelaic Acid Cream?
Ezanic 20% Cream should be applied to the affected areas of skin twice a day after washing and drying the skin. People with sensitive skin should apply the cream just once a day in the evening for the first week of treatment and then apply to twice daily applications.
Wash your hands after applying the cream.
Take care to avoid touching the cream in the eyes, mouth, and inside of the nose. If the cream accidentally comes into contact with these areas, rinse quickly with large amounts of water.
Precautions of Ezanic 20% Cream
- Before using this medication, tell your pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies.
- Before having surgery, tell your physician about all the products you use.
- During pregnancy, this cream should be used only when needed. Consult your physician.
- This medication may pass into breast milk. Consult your doctor before breastfeeding.
Side effects of Ezanic 20% Cream
- Application site redness, itching, and burning
- Dry skin
- Tenderness of skin
- Stinging sensation at the application site
- Sudden swelling of eyelids, face, throat, tongue
- Difficulty in swallowing and breathing
Why Buy Ezanic 20% Cream from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Ezanic 20% Cream, manufactured by Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
15 gm in 1 tube
Azelaic Acid (20% w/w)