Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
AZIDERM Gel 10% – 15GM
$7.70 – $40.00
|AZIDERM Gel 10% – 15GM|
|1 Tube/s||$7.70||$7.70 /Piece|
|3 Tube/s||$20.90||$6.97 /Piece|
|6 Tube/s||$40.00||$6.67 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (2)
Aziderm Gel 10% – 15gm (Azelaic acid gel)
How it works
Common side effects
or tingling at the application site., temporary burning, Dryness, redness, itching, stinging
- If you have a sensitive skin, you should apply Azelaic acid only once a day for the first week of treatment and then proceed to twice daily applications.
- You should not use Azelaic acid gel for more than 12 months at any time.
- Before applying the Gel/gel, clean the skin thoroughly with plain water and make it dry.
- Azelaic acid gel is for external use on the skin only. You should not allow Azelaic acid to come into contact with your eyes, mouth or other inner skin layer (mucous membranes). If it does, wash immediately with large amounts of cool water.
- Use Azelaic acid gel with caution if you have asthma, as worsening of symptoms has been reported.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions
|Country of Origin|
Micro Labs Ltd
15 gm in 1 tube
Azelaic Acid (10% w/w)