Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Aziderm Cream 20% (15gm)
$30.00 – $108.00
|Aziderm Cream 20% (15gm)|
|3 Tube/s||$30.00||$10.00 /Piece|
|6 Tube/s||$57.00||$9.50 /Piece|
|12 Tube/s||$108.00||$9.00 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (3)
Aziderm Cream 20% – 15gm (Azelaic Acid)
How it works
Common side effects
or tingling at the application site., temporary burning, Dryness, redness, itching, stinging
- If you have a sensitive skin, you should apply Aziderm only once a day for the first week of treatment and then proceed to twice daily applications.
- You should not use Azelaic acid for more than 12 months at any time.
- Before applying the cream/gel, clean the skin thoroughly with plain water and make it dry.
- Aziderm is for external use on the skin only. You should not allow azelaic acid 20 to come into contact with your eyes, mouth or other inner skin layer (mucous membranes). If it does, wash immediately with large amounts of cool water.
- Use azelaic acid 20 with caution if you have asthma, as worsening of symptoms has been reported.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions
|Country of Origin|| |
|Dosage Form|| |
|Equivalent Brand|| |
|Generic Name|| |
Micro Labs Ltd
15 gm in 1 tube
Azelaic Acid (20% w/w)