Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (2)
Hydrocortisone (A Ret HC Cream) topical is used to treat mild to moderate inflammatory skin disorders such as eczema (itchy, oozing, and crusting skin rash), contact dermatitis (itchy, oozing, and crusting skin rash after contact with certain plants, cosmetics, irritants like detergents), insect bite reactions or psoriasis (a skin condition associated with red, raised, itchy and scaly patches).
A Ret HC Cream is used to gradually lighten the skin that has become dark or skin that has developed dark patches due to many skin problems. These include melasma-skin darkening due to exposure to sunlight especially in women using oral contraceptives (birth control pills), during pregnancy, or on hormone replacement therapy during menopause (hormonal drugs to replace deficient hormones in the body), freckles (clusters of dark spots on cheeks, nose, arms, and upper shoulders that start appearing at a very young age) and solar lentigines (also called ‘age spots’ are brown or black spots on the face, hands, shoulders and arms-areas that get exposed to sun light).
A Ret HC Cream is topically used to treat acne (pimples), rough texture of facial skin, reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles and mottled skin discoloration.
How it works?
- Hydroquinone / Tretinoin / Hydrocortisone belongs to the class of medications called as corticost***ds. It works by preventing release of certain chemicals from the immune cells responsible for causing dryness, itching, oozing, and crusting of skin, thereby relieving the swelling and irritation associated with various skin disorders.
- A Ret HC Cream bleaches the skin by reducing the accumulation of skin pigment called melanin that causes darkening of skin. It interferes with the synthesis of melanin and hampers important processes within cells that produce melanin (melanocytes). The bleaching effect of hydroquinone is reversible (reversible depigmentation).
- Hydroquinone / Tretinoin / Hydrocortisone is a form of vitamin A and belongs to a group of medications called as retinoids. It helps the skin to renew itself (causing peeling) and prevents skin inflammation.
Common side effects
- Allergy, Skin thinning, Itchy with dry and/or cracked skin, Striae, Mild burning, Changes in skin colour, Acne, Worsening of the condition that is being treated
- Itchy, Inflamed skin may occur occasionally. discontinue use and contact your doctor immediately, Mild to moderate irritation, Sore, Allergic skin reaction-re
- Darkening of skin, Red skin with scaling and thickened itchy skin, Application site reaction and skin tenderness.blistering or oozing in the place of application, Allergic reaction like swelling of face, Facial redness and feeling of warmth
- Exercise caution if you are an elderly patient, or undergoing extended Hydroquinone / Tretinoin / Hydrocortisone therapy or if you have heart failure, diabetes, high blood pressure and recurrent fits.
- Do not apply plasters or dressings over the cream unless suggested by your doctor.
- Avoid direct contact on the face, near your eyes and mouth, anal or genital areas or any other body parts with skin folds or thin skin. In case of direct contact of this medication with the eyes, nose, mouth, anal or vaginal area, immediately rinse with water.
- Consult your doctor before using in children <10 years.
- Do not use A Ret HC Cream topical for a duration more than 7 days unless prescribed by your doctor.
- Do consult your doctor, if the skin condition does not improve after application at prescribed dose and duration.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to hydrocortisone or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you have acne or infected or broken skin.
- Do not use if you are suffering from bacterial infection such as impetigo (red sores on the face), viral infections such as cold sores or fungal infections such as athlete’s foot.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
|Country of Origin||
Hydroquinone / Tretinoin / Hydrocortisone
Melasma, Acne, Skin lightning
Menarini India Pvt Ltd
15 gm in 1 tube
Hydroquinone (2%w/w) + Tretinoin (0.05%w/w) + Hydrocortisone (1%w/w)