Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Susten 300 Soft Gelatin Capsules
$52.00 – $140.00
|Susten 300 Soft Gelatin Capsules|
|30 Capsule/s||$52.00||$1.73 /Piece|
|60 Capsule/s||$99.00||$1.65 /Piece|
|90 Capsule/s||$140.00||$1.56 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Susten 300 Soft Gelatin Capsules (Progesterone)
What is Susten 300 Soft Gelatin Capsules?
Susten 300 Soft Gelatin Capsules are Composed of Progesterone 300mg. Progesterone is a Female hormone essential for the control of Ovulation and Menstruation. Progesterone is used to induce Menstrual periods in women who have not yet reached menopause but are not having periods due to a lack of Progesterone 300mg in the body.
It is also used to Stop excess in the lining of the uterus in postmenopausal women who are Getting estrogen HRT and inhibiting abnormal growth and cancer of the uterus. Do not take Susten 300 if you have breast cancer. It works on the lining of the uterus and helps to establish and maintain Pregnancy in infertile women.
Know about Susten 300 Soft Gelatin Capsules Uses, Dosage, Work, Directions, Warnings, Precautions, Facts, safety Advice, and Side Effects. We also have in stock Susten 400 Soft Gelatin Capsules, which is used to treat the Same Indications.
What is Susten 300 Soft Gelatin Capsule used for?
This Medication is a Hormone, directed for replacement therapy in women who have passed menopause. It is also used to prevent miscarriage, Female infertility, Premenstrual syndrome, and uterine cancer.
How does Progesterone 300mg work?
Progestins are made by the body and are used by the milk-making glands and to help the period (menstrual) cycle. It helps with Pregnancy. Progesterone (Susten 300) Belongs To A Class Of Medications Called Progestins. It Is Used as a Part of HRT To bring On The menstruation by decreasing The Levels Of estrogen In The Uterus and replacing the natural Progesterone In Women Who Are needing.
How to take Susten 300 Capsule?
It arrives as a capsule to take by mouth, with or without meals. It additionally appears as a vaginal suppository to inject through the vagina. Susten 300 also comes as a solution for injection to be given by a Doctor into the vein.
Safety Advice or Precautions need to Take Before Using Susten 300 Soft Gelatin Capsules:
- Discontinue Medications if there is an immediate partial or total loss of vision, proptosis or diplopia; migraine and embolic disorders; epilepsy, asthma, cardiac or renal dysfunction. Records of depression, glucose tolerance, and diabetic cases. May reduce the capacity to drive or work machinery. Avoid sudden withdrawal of Progesterone; lactation.
- Do not use Susten 300 without telling your Doctor if you are Pregnant.
- You should not use Susten 300 if you have: Abnormal vaginal bleeding, a history of breast cancer, liver disease, or if you have lately had a heart attack, stroke, or plasma clot.
- Use Progesterone 300mg precisely as it was prescribed for you.
- Follow all commands on your medicine label. Do not use this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than prescribed.
- Take the capsule with a full glass of water. It is best to take medicine at night because this medicine can make you dizzy or drowsy.
- It should not be used in children.
- Do not Double dose to catch the missed dose.
- Progesterone may impair your thinking or reactions. Be cautious if you drive or do anything that needs you to be alert.
- It may change the blood sugar level, monitor sugar level daily while taking the Medication.
Dosage Instructions of Susten 300 Soft Gelatin Capsules:
Before you start to take these Capsules, read the manufacturer’s issued information pamphlet from inside your pack.
This is the Normal Dosage suggested in several common Treatment States. Please learn that each patient and their situation is different so that the Dosage can be changed based on the disease, route of administration, patient’s age, and Medical records.
Side Effects of Susten 300 Soft Gelatin Capsules:
The following is a listing of all potential side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Susten 300 Soft Capsules. This is not a complete list.
Common Side Effects Of Progesterone 300mg Include Nausea, Abdominal Pain, Mood Swings, Diarrhoea, Flatulence, Rash, Vomiting, Itching, Sleepiness, Dizziness.
Susten 300 may also provoke side-effects not listed here.
Reserve in a cool, dry area away from the reach of children. – Medications must not be used beyond the expiry date.
Q. Is Progesterone safe?
However, Progesterone is Expected Unsafe when used throughout Pregnancy for any other purpose. There is not enough reliable knowledge about the safety of taking Progesterone if you are breastfeeding. Stay on the Secure side, and avoid effectiveness. And Please Before the use of Progesterone 300mg Please Consult Your Doctor.
Q: Is it safe on my liver or kidney?
Not Safe, Always Check with your Doctor first before starting this Medication.
Q: Can I take Susten 300 Soft Gelatin Capsules with alcohol?
Not Safe, You Do not Take Susten 300 Soft Gelatin Capsules with an Alcohol.
Q: Can it be taken during Pregnancy?
Considered as Generally Safe – not enough studies to prove risk.
Q. I overdosed on the Prescribed quantity of Susten 300 mg, what should I do?
If you feel that you might have taken more than the prescribed quantity of Susten 300, please talk to a doctor immediately. You are consuming more than the prescribed quantity strength cause side-effects.
Q. Can Susten 300 be consumed while Pregnant?
Please Consult your Doctor for a recommendation as such case needs specific attention.
Q. I used an expired dose of the Susten 300 mg. What should I do?
Taking one dose of expired Susten 300 mg might not be as harmful, but please discuss this with your physician about the same to be on a safe side.
Why Buy Susten 300 Soft Gelatin Capsules from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Susten 300 Soft Gelatin Capsules, manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
Disclaimer: The information produced here is best of our knowledge and experience, and we have tried our best to make it as accurate and up-to-date as possible, but we would like to request that it should not be treated as a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis or treatment.
AllDayGeneric is a medium to provide our audience with the common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. Even if there is no mention of a warning for any drug or combination, it never means that we are claiming that the drug or combination is safe for consumption without any proper consultation with an expert.
AllDayGeneric does not take responsibility for any aspect of medicines or treatments. If you have any doubts about your medication, we strongly recommend you to see a doctor immediately.
|Country of Origin||
Soft Gelatin Capsules
Female infertility, Hormone replacement therapy
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
10 capsules in 1 strip