Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Fertomid 50 mg Tablet
$13.00 – $32.00
|Fertomid 50 mg Tablet|
|30 Tablet/s||$13.00||$0.43 /Piece|
|60 Tablet/s||$23.00||$0.38 /Piece|
|90 Tablet/s||$32.00||$0.36 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (2)
Fertomid 50 mg (Clomiphene 50mg) Infertility Tablets
What is Fertomid 50 mg?
Fertomid 50 mg (Infertility Tablets), contains an active ingredient named Clomiphene for women. The oral route generally administers it; it is available in tablet Form. Fertomid 50 is used for treating Female Infertility and for specific situations as determined by your Doctor.
Know about Fertomid Uses, Dosage, Work, Directions, Warnings, Precautions, Facts, safety Advice, and Side Effects. We also have in stock Siphene 50mg, which is used to treat the Same Indications.
What is Fertomid 50 used for?
Fertomid 50 for women is a fertility drug used to increase the chance of getting pregnant. It is used to treat women ovulate accurately during their cycle. Compared to other fertility treatments, clomiphene 50mg alone does not significantly improve your chances of becoming multiple babies. An enhanced opportunity of becoming twins may happen in roughly 7 out of every 100 women who take Fertomid 50. Hardly Clomiphene for women is prescribed to men with fertility problems due to weak sperm counts.
How does Fertomid 50 mg work?
To understand why and how Clomiphene 50mg for women is used, it is essential to have a basic understanding of regular ovulation. Usually, a woman’s ovaries create one egg each 24 to 35 days. Ovulation typically occurs about 12 to 14 days before the next menstrual time. A woman’s best opportunity for becoming pregnant arises throughout the day of ovulation and one to two days are ovulation. This would be about 12 to 14 days after the first day of a 28-day menstrual period.
Clomiphene 50mg for women acts at the level of the Hypothalamus where it faces for estrogen binding places. When these places are controlled by Fertomid 50, the Hypothalamus reacts by inventing more gonadotropin releasing hormone, which then animates the pituitary to create follicle-stimulating hormone.
Dosage and Directions
Fertomid 50 is administered to stimulate ovulation 50 mg 1 time a day at bedtime, beginning of the 5th day of the Menstrual cycle throughout five days. In case of no effect increase the dose to 150 mg/day or lengthen the course to 10 days. Take correctly as Prescribed; do not take the Medication in massive quantities.
How to take Clomiphene 50mg for women?
- Take Clomiphene 50mg by mouth with a glassful of water. Take accurately as directed for the correct number of days guided.
- Take your doses at periodic intervals. Most women take this medicine for five days, but the period of Treatment may be arranged.
- Your Doctor will give you a start date for Fertomid and will fit you with guidance on Decent use.
- Do not take your Fertomid 50 more often than directed. Talk to your Doctor regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
Precautions for Fertomid 50 for women
Before to take Fertomid 50 to tell your Doctor if you should regularly have an allergic reaction to Clomiphene 50mg, Liver diseases, Mental depression, thrombophlebitis, Cause Vision Problems, lightheadedness, or Dizziness, be especially attentive if you need driving or operating machinery, which requires high strength of attention.
You should not use Clomiphene 50mg if you are allergic to it, or if you have:
- An ovarian growth that is not related to polycystic ovary symptoms;
- a pituitary gland or other brain tumor;
- unexplained abnormal vaginal bleeding; or
- an untreated or uncontrolled problem with your thyroid or adrenal gland.
Possible side effects of Clomiphene 50mg for women
Together among allergy signs such as swelling of lips, tongue, or hives in some patients may issue the following conditions: ovarian enlargement presenting as abdominal or pelvic pain, nausea, blurred vision, flushing, vomiting, or headache, diarrhea, abnormal uterine bleeding.
What are the Dosage instructions?
If you Miss a dosage of this Infertility Tablets, catch it as soon as you memorize, but not if it is nearly the time of the next consumption by your agenda. If so skip the missed dose.
Do not try to get up a missed dose by taking an extra one. If you overdose it, Seek Emergency Care Quickly.
- Stay out of the ability of children. Store at room temperature within 15 and 30 degrees C.
- Preserve from heat, light, and moisture. Fire away any unused medicine after the expiration period.
Q. How long can I take Clomifene 50mg for?
Fertomid 50 – Clomifene 50mg should only be taken for the duration directed by your Doctor. The Medication should not be used for further than five days at a time.
Q. Can I take Fertomid 50 without having a period?
Fertomid 50 (Infertility Tablets for women) should be used in the absence of periods only after asking your Doctor.
Q. Can I take Clomifene without a doctor’s Direction?
No. Clomiphene 50mg for women is a Prescription Medication. It is not available or marketed without a Doctor’s Direction.
Q. Is Fertomid 50 mg safe?
Fertomid 50 is relatively harmless if used as prescribed. In case of any side-effects, negotiate your Doctor.
Q. Can I take Clomiphene 50mg if I have an ovarian cyst?
No. Clomiphene 50mg should not take if there is a cyst in the ovary. Please consult your Doctor before use.
Q. Can I take Fertomid 50 with testosterone?
Clomiphene 50mg can be taken with testosterone, only if prescribed by your Doctor.
Why Buy Fertomid 50 mg from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Fertomid 50 mg, manufactured by Cipla Ltd. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
Disclaimer: The information produced here is best of our knowledge and experience, and we have tried our best to make it as accurate and up-to-date as possible, but we would like to request that it should not be treated as a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis or treatment.
AllDayGeneric is a medium to provide our audience with the common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. Even if there is no mention of a warning for any drug or combination, it never means that we are claiming that the drug or combination is safe for consumption without any proper consultation with an expert.
AllDayGeneric does not take responsibility for any aspect of medicines or treatments. If you have any doubts about your medication, we strongly recommend you to see a doctor immediately.
|Country of Origin|
10 tablets in 1 strip