Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Minipress XL 5 mg Tablet
$21.00 – $57.00
|Minipress XL 5 mg Tablet|
|30 Tablet/s||$21.00||$0.70 /Piece|
|60 Tablet/s||$40.00||$0.67 /Piece|
|90 Tablet/s||$57.00||$0.63 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Minipress XL 5 mg (Prazosin 5 mg)
What is Prazosin – Minipress XL 5?
Minipress XL 5 mg tablet is Indicated for the treatment of High blood pressure (or Hypertension), Heart failure, painfully cold fingers, and Raynaud’s disease. Minipress Tablet is also used for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia, increased blood pressure, prostate gland enlargement in men.
Prazosin 5 mg (Minipress) can be used singly or in mixture with other Antihypertensive drugs such as diuretics or beta-adrenergic blocking agents. Know about Minipress XL 5 Uses, Dosage, What is Prazosin, How it works, Precautions, Directions to take it and Side Effects. We also have Stock Minipress XL, which is used to Treat Same Indications.
When Minipress XL 5 mg Prescribed?
Minipress Tablet is used to Control and prevent:
- High blood pressure
- Heart failure
- Painful cold fingers
- Prostate gland enlargement in men
This Medication may be prescribed for additional treatments. Discuss with your doctor for more information. Prazosin Tablet is used mostly to make urination easier for men with an enlarged prostate, but it can cause dizziness.
How does Prazosin work?
Minipress XL 5 is used to works by relaxing the blood vessels. Minipress belongs to a group of drugs called alpha-blockers. A class of drugs is a group of medications that work similarly. Your blood pressure can raise when your blood vessels tighten and get narrower. Minipress XL 5 mg is relaxing the blood vessels for smoother and more blood flow. Minipress XL is relaxing the muscle around the bladder exit and prostate gland, so urine is passed more easily. Minipress Tablet contain prazosin.
How to take Minipress XL Tablets?
Take Prazosin Tablet precisely as prescribed. Minipress comes in Tablets form and is usually taken 2 or 3 times a day. This medicine can be taken with or without meals.
Dosage Instructions of Minipress 5 mg:
Follow the Commands on your prescription pamphlet correctly. Your doctor will possibly start you on a low dose and progressively increase the dose as needed. Your doctor may gradually increase your dose till your keeping dosage is reached.
If you Missed a Dose of Prazosin Tablet: If You Forget a dose, take the missed dose as soon as you memorize. If it is about time for the next dosage, skip the missed dose and take your next dose at the proper time. Do not double the doses of Prazosin 5 mg at the same time.
If you Overdose of Minipress : If you take too much prazosin, call your doctor or seek emergency medical care right away.
What are the Precautions need to take before using Minipress Tablet?
- Minipress lowers blood pressure and may cause dizziness or fainting, especially when you first start taking it, or when you begin retaking it.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking Minipress XL as it may enhance the blood pressure-lowering effect of these tablets, causing risen dizziness.
- Be cautious while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as it can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- Ask your doctor that you are taking Minipress if you are scheduled for cataract surgery.
- Prazosin Tablet may interfere with specific lab tests, including tests for pheochromocytoma. Be assured your doctor and lab group know you are taking Prazosin 5 mg.
- Use Minipress XL with ultimate attention in the Elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- During cataract surgery, a situation named Intraoperative Floppy Iris Syndrome can occur if you take or have taken Prazosin 5 mg.
What are the Side Effects of Minipress XL 5 Tablets?
- Altered heart rate
- Chest pain
- Decreased blood pressure
- Frequent and excessive erections of the penis
- Itching, Fatigue;
- Nausea, constipation;
- Headache, Weakness;
- Burning sensation
- Shortness of breath
This is not a complete list of Minipress XL side effects. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Q. Does Minipress XL 5 mg cause sleepiness?
Yes, sleepiness is a typical side effect of Minipress . Minipress XL Tablets may begin drowsiness, dizziness, and headache. Minipress can also cause a temporary loss of consciousness. If you experience these symptoms, consult your doctor.
Q. Can Minipress be consumed while pregnant?
Please consult your doctor for a recommendation as such case needs special attention.
Q. Does Minipress XL Tablets cause weight loss?
Minipress XL has not been notified to cause weight loss. Please ask your doctor if you feel weight loss while using this tablet. Your doctor would be responsible for finding the exact cause behind the weight loss and maintaining it subsequently.
Why Buy Minipress XL 5 mg from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Minipress XL 5 mg, manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
High blood pressure, Raynaud's disease
Pfizer India Ltd
30 tablets in 1 strip