Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Vesigard (Darifenacin 7.5 mg)
Darifenacin 7.5 mg is for Overactive bladder (OAB) symptoms. Buy online overactive bladder medication (Vesigard 7.5 mg tablet) from most trustable generic drugstore alldaygeneric.com. Know it’s price, how does it work, how to use, reviews, side effects etc. Get your medicine at your doorstep with our fastest delivery service.
Darifenacin 7.5 mg (Vesigard) belongs to the group of class of drugs known as antispasmodics. It is used to treat symptoms of overactive bladder, like frequent or urgent urination, and incontinence. It reduces or relaxing the muscle spasms in the bladder and urinary tract. Overactive Bladder Medication also helps to reduce leaking of urine, feelings of needing to urinate right away, and frequent trips to the bathroom.
Vesigard 7.5 mg tablet include the active ingredient Darifenacin 7.5 mg, which is a type of medicine called an antimuscarinic. It works through relaxing the involuntary muscle that is found in the wall of the bladder. The muscle in the wall of the bladder is called the detrusor muscle. It can sometimes be contracted in uncontrollable spasms, and this is often referred to as having an overactive bladder. The overactive detrusor muscle can increase the number of times you need to pass urine (Amount of bathroom visits.), or cause uncontrollable urges to pass urine or involuntary leakage of urine (urge urinary incontinence).
Overactive Bladder Medication works by loosening the detrusor muscle in the wall of the bladder. It does this by blocking receptors called muscarinic receptors that are found on the surface of the muscle cells. This inhibits a natural body chemical called acetylcholine from acting on these receptors.
Follow all instructions on your prescription label. Your doctor may occasionally modify your dose to make sure you get the best outcomes. Do not take Overactive Bladder Medication in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than suggested. Take it at the same time each day.
- Take Overactive Bladder Medication with a full glass of water.
- Darifenacin 7.5 mg can be taken by mouth with or without meals.
- Do not crush, chew, or break an extended-release tablet. Swallow it whole.
- Store at room temperature away from moisture, heat, and light.
- Dry Mouth
- Stomach Upset
- Severe Stomach Pain
- Blurred Vision
- Dry Eyes
If you have
- Untreated or uncontrolled narrow-angle glaucoma
- A stomach disease causing delayed emptying or if you have trouble emptying your bladder.
- If you have trouble emptying your bladder.
- If you have to become pregnant or if you are pregnant then do not take it.
- If you have liver disease.
- If you have very little urine or a weak stream of urine.
- A muscle disorder such as myasthenia gravis.
- A blockage in your stomach or intestines.
- Ulcerative colitis.
This all drugs Clarithromycin, flecainide, thioridazine, amitriptyline, clomipramine, desipramine, doxepin, imipramine, nefazodone, itraconazole, ketoconazole, nelfinavir, and ritonavir affect Darifenacin.
NO. It harms to your unborn baby.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in a long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Vesigard 7.5 mg Tablet, manufactured by Cipla Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
Overactive bladder (OAB) symptoms
10 tablet in 1 strip