Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Banocide Forte 100mg Tablet
$36.00 – $97.00
|Banocide Forte 100mg Tablet|
|150 Tablet/s||$36.00||$0.24 /Piece|
|300 Tablet/s||$68.00||$0.23 /Piece|
|450 Tablet/s||$97.00||$0.22 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (2)
Banocide Forte (Diethylcarbamazine 100mg)
Buy Banocide Forte (Diethylcarbamazine 100mg), Diethylcarbamazine is used to treat filariasis (elephantiasis), a parasitic disfiguring disease in which swelling of arms, legs or other body parts may occur. It is also used for other parasitic infections like topical eosinophilia, African eye worm (loa loa) or river blindness.
Banocide Forte is classified as an anthelmintic and anti-worm medication. Containing the active ingredient diethyl carbamazine. Banocide Forte is used to kill certain types of worm infections. Banocide Forte is manufactured by Glaxo Smithkline Pharmaceuticals Ltd. It is available in a 100 mg tablet.
Diethylcarbamazine is used to treat filariasis (elephantiasis), a parasitic disfiguring disease in which swelling of arms, legs or other body parts may occur. Lupimeb 100 mg Tablet is also used for other parasitic infections like topical eosinophilia, African eye worm (loa loa) or river blindness.
Diethylcarbamazine belongs to a class of medication called anti-helminthic. It can act against both the larval and adult forms of the parasitic worms that cause filariasis. Diethylcarbamazine Is An Anthelmintic That Is Used In The Treatment Of Lymphatic Filariasis. It Is Active Against The Microfilariae And Adult Worms Of W. Bancrofti, B. Malayi, B. Timori And Loa Loa But Only Against The Microfilariae Of O. Volvulus. It Is Also Used In Treatment Of Toxocariasis. Repeated Courses May Be Necessary.
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it.
- Banocide Forte Tablet is to be taken with food.
- Abnormal liver function tests
- Abdominal pain
- Hair loss
The dose prescribed will differ for each patient based on factors such as type of worm infection, age, and weight. Follow the prescription directions provided by your doctor. If you are unsure, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Banocide Forte can be prescribed for children and adults.
Tell your doctor what other medications you are taking or using, this includes all prescription, over-the-counter, and herbal remedies, to avoid a drug interaction.
If you forget a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is close to the time for the next dose, wait and take that dose. Do not take an extra dose to make up for the missed one.
In case of an accidental overdose, get immediate medical attention.
- Banocide Forte should only be used as prescribed by your doctor. Follow your doctor’s instruction and read the patient information pamphlet enclosed in the package so you understand how to use the medication and so you understand all of the safety measures. You should not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medication without consulting with your doctor.
- Do not take Banocide Forte if you are allergic to it or any of its ingredients. Tell your doctor if you have any, animal, food or drug allergies before taking Banocide Forte.
- If your symptoms do not improve or get worse, contact your doctor.
- Do not use expired medication.
- Diethyl carbamazine may cause dizziness, do not drive or operate machinery until you know how it affects you.
- With prolonged use, diethyl carbamazine can cause vision loss including night blindness and tunnel vision.
- It is necessary to have follow-up appointments with your doctor, to make sure the infection is completely cleared up. Because of the chance of vision disturbances, it is recommended you also have your eyes checked by an ophthalmologist.
Diethylcarbamazine is used to treat filariasis (elephantiasis), a disfiguring disease in which swelling of arms, legs or other body parts may occur. It is also used for topical eosinophilia, African eye worm or river blindness.
Diethylcarbamazine belongs to a class of medication call anti-helmintics. It can act against both the larval and adult forms of the parasitic worms that cause filariasis.
Diethylcarbamazine is not an antibiotic. It is an anti-helmintics. It is effective only if used for an indication and a dose prescribed by your doctor.
Diethylcarbamazine is not known to cause adverse effects in fetus and new born and is also not known to be secreted in milk. It should be used by women who are pregnant or breast-feeding only under strict instructions from the doctor.
|Country of Origin|
Worm infections, Filariasis
Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
30 tablets in 1 strip