Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Virovir 500 mg Tablet
$80.00 – $216.00
|Virovir 500 mg Tablet|
|30 Tablet/s||$80.00||$2.67 /Piece|
|60 Tablet/s||$152.00||$2.53 /Piece|
|90 Tablet/s||$216.00||$2.40 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Virovir 500 mg (Famciclovir 500 mg)
Buy Famciclovir Online at the lowest price from a most trusted generic store to preserve viral infections. Get all details regarding Famciclovir 500 mg like the Composition, reviews, how to work, how to take, how long does It last, side effect, dosage, Substitutes, and Precautions. Manufactured by FDC Ltd.
About Virovir 500 mg
Virovir 500 mg belongs to a class of drugs called antivirals. It reduces the growth and spread of the herpes virus so that the body can fight off the infection. Virovir is used to treat infections caused by herpes viruses, including genital herpes, cold sores, and shingles.
There is no cure for herpes and famciclovir will not stop you from developing symptoms in the future.
Why is Virovir 500 mg Tablet prescribed?
Famciclovir 500 mg is used to treat outbreaks created by herpes viruses. It can help treat:
- Oral herpes (cold sores on the mouth)
- Genital herpes (sores on the genitals)
- Shingles (a painful rash and injuries on the body)
How do Virovir 500 mg tablets work?
Virovir belongs to a group of drugs called Antivirals. A group of drugs is a group of medications that run in a related way. These medicines are often used to treat similar conditions. Antivirals work by creating viruses less active in your body. Virovir works against herpes simplex viruses 1 and 2 (HSV-1 and HSV-2). These viruses cause oral or genital herpes. Famciclovir 500 mg also works against herpes zoster, the virus that causes shingles.
How are Virovir 500 mg tablets taken?
- Swallow your Virovir tablets with a glass of water.
- Take 3 Famciclovir 500 mg tablets together in one dose.
- You can take famciclovir with or without food.
- Drink plenty of water while taking famciclovir, to keep your kidneys working well (unless your doctor advises you otherwise).
What are the side effects of Virovir 500 mg?
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
- Feeling tired
- Feeling drowsy
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach pain
- Mild itching or skin rash
What precautions need to take before using Virovir 500 mg?
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Pregnancy PROBABLY SAFE
Virovir 500 mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Virovir Tablet is probably unsafe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby.
Virovir Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
Famciclovir should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Virovir 250 Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Virovir 250 Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Virovir 500 Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- Famciclovir 500 mg is available as 125-mg and 250-mg white round tablets and as a 500-mg white oval tablet.
- The dose of Virovir is 3 tablets used together as one dose (= 1500 milligrams).
- Always take your Virovir exactly as directed by your doctor. The pharmacy label on your medicine will inform you how much famciclovir to use, how often to use it and any special instructions.
Herpes Labialis (Cold Sores):
The prescribed dosage of famciclovir for the treatment of recurrent herpes labialis is 1500 mg as a single dose.
Recurrent Episodes – The prescribed dosage of famciclovir is 1000 mg twice daily for 1 day.
No, famciclovir has no known effects on birth control.
No, famciclovir is not an antibiotic.
Both famciclovir and acyclovir have similar mechanism of action and have a comparable effectiveness and side effects.
Famciclovir is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as prescribed by your doctor.
Why buy Virovir 500 mg from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Virovir 500 mg, manufactured by FDC Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
Disclaimer: The information produced here is best of our knowledge and experience, and we have tried our best to make it as accurate and up-to-date as possible, but we would like to request that it should not be treated as a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis or treatment.
AllDayGeneric is a medium to provide our audience with the common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. Even if there is no mention of a warning for any drug or combination, it never means that we are claiming that the drug or combination is safe for consumption without any proper consultation with an expert.
AllDayGeneric does not take responsibility for any aspect of medicines or treatments. If you have any doubts about your medication, we strongly recommend you to see a doctor immediately.
|Country of Origin||
Herpes labialis, Genital herpes infection, Herpes zoster
3 tablets in 1 strip