Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Erlocip 150 mg (Erlotinib 100 mg Tablet)
Erlocip 150 mg, manufactured by Cipla, contains “Erlotinib (Erlotinib 100 mg Tablet)” as an active ingredient. Erlotinib Hydrochloride Tablets is a tyrosine kinase inhibitor that comes under the strengths of 100 mg and 150 mg in each tablet. Erlocip tablet works by helping to stop cancer cells from growing. Erlotinib 100 mg tablet highly prescribed the drug for treating certain types of advanced or metastatic lung cancer. Erlotinib 150 is also used to treat certain types of pancreatic cancer in combination with another medicine.We also have in stock Erlocip 100 mg (Erlotinib) which is used to treat the same indications.
Erlocip 150 is focused on treatment. Erlocip is named an epidermal development factor receptor (EGFR) inhibitor – protein-tyrosine kinase inhibitor. It works by preventing malignancy cells from developing.
- Non-small cell lung cancer:
Erlocip (Erlotinib 100 mg Tablet) is indicated as continuance therapy, in patients with long-lasting or metastasis non-small cell lung carcinoma, whose disease has not to get advance after four cycles with platinum-based first-line therapy. Erlocip is used in this condition only after the failure of one prior chemotherapy regimen. No clinical advantages occur while using Erlocip 150 with platinum-based compounds like Carboplatin, gemcitabine or cisplatin.
- Pancreatic cancer:
Erlocip 150 mg (Erlotinib Hydrochloride) is indicated for the treatment concurrently with gemcitabine; gemcitabine is a chemotherapy drug used to treat the cancer of ovary, breast, pancreas, bladder and non-small cell lung cancer. Cisplatin is also a chemotherapy drug used for the treatment of various types of cancer.
Erlocip 150 belongs to a class of medicines called tyrosine kinase inhibitors. It acts by preventing the activity of a protein called epidermal growth factor, and thereby stops the growth and spread of cancer cells. Erlotinib is primarily used for the treatment of; Advance or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer.
Use Erlocip 150 mg as directed by your physician. Check the label on the medication for exact dosing instructions.
- Take Erlocip 150 by mouth with a glass of water on an empty stomach at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating.
- Wash your hands immediately after taking Erlocip 150.
- Eating grapefruit or drinking grapefruit juice while you are taking Erlocip 150 mg may increase the amount of Erlocip in your blood, which may increase your risk of severe side effects. Talk with your doctor before adding grapefruit or grapefruit juice in your diet.
- Take Erlocip 150 on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it. Taking Erlocip at the same time each day will help you to remember to take it.
- If you take an H2 receptor antagonist (e.g., ranitidine) or an antacid, talk with your doctor or pharmacist about how to make these medicines together.
- If you miss a dose of Erlocip, contact your doctor right away.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Erlocip 150.
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur with Erlocip 150 mg:
Common Side Effects:
- Poor appetite
- Eye irritation
- Nausea and vomiting
- Mouth sores
- Abdominal pain
- Dry skin
- Headache, etc
Severe Side Effects:
- Painful or difficult urination
- Stabbing chest pain
- Vision changes
- Yellow eyes or skin
- Light-collared stools
- Increased thirst
- Irregular heartbeat
- Swelling of the face
- or hands, etc
Tell your healthcare provider if you have any side effect that bothers you or does not go away. These are not all the possible side effects of Erlotinib (Erlotinib 100 mg tablet) cancer medication. For more information, ask your healthcare provider or pharmacist.
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions are permitted between 15°C and 30°C (59°F and 86°F).
Yes, Erlonat can cause neutropenia.
Erlotinib is not a chemotherapy drug. Erlotinib is a biologic tyrosine kinase inhibitor.
No, these cancers can’t be removed completely by surgery. As with other stages of lung cancer, treatment depends on the patient’s overall health. If you are in fairly good health you may be helped by chemotherapy (chemo) combined with radiation therapy. Some people can even be cured with this treatment.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Erlocip 150 mg, manufactured by Cipla Ltd. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|| |
|Dosage Form|| |
|Equivalent Brand|| |
|Generic Name|| |
Non-small cell lung cancer, Pancreatic cancer
30 tablets in bottle