Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Ciplar LA 40 mg Tablet
$12.00 – $22.00
|Ciplar LA 40 mg Tablet|
|60 Tablet/s||$12.00||$0.20 /Piece|
|90 Tablet/s||$17.00||$0.19 /Piece|
|120 Tablet/s||$22.00||$0.18 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (2)
Ciplar LA 40 mg (Propranolol)
Ciplar LA 40 is a beta-blocker drug that affects the heart and circulation (blood flow through arteries and veins). Ciplar 40 mg prescribed mainly for the treatment of hypertension (high blood pressure), angina, heart rhythm disorders, and other heart or circulatory diseases.
Do not take Ciplar LA 40 if you have a known allergy to it, or if you have asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, severe liver disease, or a serious heart conditions such as a heart block, sick sinus syndrome, or AV block. If you are scheduled for a surgery, inform your surgeon well in advance that you are using Propranolol. You may be required to suspend taking this medicine for a short time.
Also, do not stop taking Propranolol 40 without your Doctor’s recommendation. If you stop taking Ciplar LA 40 suddenly, your condition will deteriorate for the worse. Do not consume alcohol within 2 hours before or after taking an extended-release propranolol 40mg.
Before taking Ciplar LA 40, take care of all the precautions mentioned below.
To assure that this drug is safe for you, notify your Doctor before taking Propranolol 40 if you have any of the following situations: angina, low blood pressure, kidney or liver disease, a thyroid disorder, pheochromocytoma, circulation problems, or a history of allergies.
Take Ciplar LA 40 at the same time each day. Do not skip a dose or stop using Ciplar suddenly as it may make your condition worse.
ake the missed dose as soon as you remember; skip the missed dose if your next dosage is less than 4 hours away or less than 8 hours away.
Avoid taking alcohol. It may raise your blood levels of Propranolol.
- Take Ciplar LA 40 surely according to your Doctor’s advise or according to the Guidance on the prescription label. Do not modify the dosage unless your physician tells you to do so.
- Also, do not take Ciplar LA 40 mg after the directed time is over. All medicines come with a patient pamphlet. Refer the Guidance in them for detailed information on that particular medicine.
- Propranolol 40 mg works best when taken with food. Always save this medicine in a cool and dry place.
- Propranolol 40 is a part of a full line of medication for blood pressure, which involves diet restrictions, exercises, and medicines. Follow proper Guidance of these as directed by your Doctor to keep your blood pressure in control.
Ciplar dosage may depend on a range of factors like age, s**, drug allergies, or seriousness of the condition among several other factors. Your Doctor will decide your dosage after testing you properly. Remember to follow your Doctor’s advice properly for best results.
- What if I miss a dose of Ciplar?
If you miss a dose of Ciplar LA 40, take it as soon as you memorize. Don’t catch the missed dose if the time to take the near dose is almost up.
- What if I overdose?
In case of an overdose of Ciplar LA 40, get emergency medical attention, or call the Doctor immediately. Overdose may result in uneven heartbeat, breathlessness, bluish-colored fingernails, dizziness, weakness, seizure, or fainting.
Propranolol 40 may affect your thinking ability and reflexes. Take special attention while driving or other such movements that require a high level of mental awareness and alertness.
Do not consume alcohol within 2 hours before or after taking an extended release Propranolol 40. Alcohol can cause Propranolol to be released too quickly into the body, which is not the aim of an extended-release medicine.
Altered sleep, Cardiac conduction irregularities, Reduced s*xual function, Decreased libido, Shortness of breath, Fatigue, Gastrointestinal symptoms, the Increased glucose level in the blood, Decreased blood pressure, Ischemia.
Propranolol refers to a beta-blocker class and works on heart rhythm, so caution has to be observed before usage. Always ask your Doctor for Guidance before taking propranolol 40. Ciplar is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your Doctor.
No. Propranolol doesn’t seem to have habit-forming potential.
Yes, it can be used for the long term based on the indication.
No. Propranolol LA 40 is available only when a valid prescription is provided.
Yes. Propranolol can be used to relieve tremors associated with anxiety.
In certain situations, Propranolol 40 tablets have shown to be powerful in preventing migraine attacks, but additional data is required to support this usage.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Ciplar LA 40 mg, manufactured by Cipla Ltd. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|| |
|Dosage Form|| |
|Equivalent Brand|| |
|Generic Name|| |
Migraine, Chest pain (Angina), High blood pressure
15 tablets in 1 strip
Kevin Levy –
10mg tablets taken daily throughout period. The medication is a beta blocker and has various medical uses. Including the treatment of high blood pressure, tremor and reduction of migraine. You are advised not to take alcohol whilst taking this medicine.
Herbert Morales –
With propranolol the body stops reacting to the surge of adrenalin that attacks you when you get very anxious.