Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Zurig 40 mg Tablet (Febuxostat)
Alldaygeneric is the most trusted online pharmacy store for generic medicine. We sell high quality authenticated branded drug at a low price. You can choose Zurig 40 mg tablet as your preferred treatment option. Febuxostat is used to lower uric acid levels in people with gout. Know about its reviews, side effects, dosage, how to work, how to take, how long does It last, side effect, dosage, and Precautions.
Zurig 40 mg is an arthritis agent which is used to prevent gout attacks by reducing the uric acid production. It should be started at low doses and increase gradually. It is not confirmed in the patients with the known history of allergy.
Febuxostat oral tablet is available as the brand-name drug Uloric. It’s not available as a generic drug. Febuxostat 40 mg oral tablet may be used as part of combination therapy. Zurig is used to lower uric acid levels in people with gout. Febutaz works by reducing the amount of uric acid made by the body. Increased uric acid levels can cause gout.
Febuxostat is used to treat gout. Gout is a type of arthritis in which uric acid, a naturally occurring substance in the body, builds up in the joints and causes sudden attacks of redness, swelling, pain, and heat in one or more joints. It works by decreasing the quantity of uric acid that is made in the body. Febuxostat 40 mg is used to prevent gout attacks but not to treat them once they occur.
Take Zurig as prescribed by the doctor. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts than recommended. The treatment should be started at lower doses and increase the dose gradually based on the response. Do not stop taking this medicine without informing your doctor.
Zurig 40 is a xanthine oxidase inhibitor. It works by reducing blood uric acid, which is the chemical that causes gout.
Febuxostat lowers urate levels within a few weeks. However, urate crystals take much longer to dissolve. Until all of the crystals have dissolved, you may still get acute flares of gout. Acute attacks will normally stop within a year of treatment as long as your blood urate level has lowered.
Zurig 40 is used for reducing the symptoms of gout. The symptoms could be swelling, pain, soreness, redness and stiffness in certain joints of the body. The medication works by lowering the level of uric acid by blocking the xanthine oxidase enzyme. This enzyme helps the body to make uric acid from xanthine.
Take this medicine in the dose and term as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Zurig 40 may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Febuxostat comes as a tablet to take by mouth. Take Zurig at around the same time every day. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand. You may have more gout attacks for several months after starting this medicine while the body removes extra uric acid.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. However, if it’s almost time for the next listed dose, then the missed dose should be skipped.
Contact a doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected. Symptoms of overdose may include a change in pulse rates, severe drowsiness, confusion, vomiting, hallucinations, convulsions, and fainting. Immediate medical intervention may be required if the overdose symptoms are severe.
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
- Headaches, joint pain
- Skin Rashes
- Shortness of breath
- Nausea (feeling sick)
- Taste disturbance
- Palpitations (irregular heartbeat)
- Reduced sex drive.
- Nausea, chest pain
- Pain or discomfort in the right upper stomach area
- Before taking febuxostat 40 mg, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it, or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive
- ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
- Before using this medicine, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: cancer, heart attack, liver disease, kidney disease, organ transplant, and stroke.
- During pregnancy, this medication should be used only when clearly needed. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
- It is unknown if febuxostat passes into breast milk. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
Febuxostat is used to treat gout. Gout is a type of disease in which uric acid, a naturally occurring substance in the body, builds up in the joints and causes sudden attacks of redness, swelling, pain, and heat in one or more joints.
No, keep using Febutaz if prescribed by your doctor, even if you feel well. If you stop taking Febutaz, your gout symptoms may return.
Daily non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) or colchicine can be taken to supress inflammation while the ongoing treatment begins to reduce the levels of uric acid. It can take up to 2 years for crystals to be completely cleared from the body.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Zurig 40 mg, manufactured by Zydus Cadila Pharma in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|| |
|Dosage Form|| |
|Equivalent Brand|| |
|Generic Name|| |
Zydus Cadila Pharma
30 tablets in 1 bottle