- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Ziten 20 mg (Teneligliptin)
Ziten 20 mg is an anti-diabetic drug that belongs to a class of medications called as dipeptidyl peptidase 4 (DPP-4) inhibitors. It works by decreasing the blood glucose levels thereby controlling diabetes.
Constipation, Dry skin, Itching, Eczema, Fatigue, Increased uric acid level in blood, Running nose, Stomach ulcer, Intestinal ulcer
- Inform your doctor if you have heart diseases, liver disease, disorders of pituitary or adrenal gland, poor nutritional state, starvation or an irregular dietary intake, poor health condition, excessive muscle movement, excessive alcohol intake, history of abdominal surgery with a history of bowel obstruction or low blood potassium level.
- Consult your doctor before taking teneligliptin along with any other anti-diabetic medications as it may lead to low blood glucose levels (hypoglycemia) with symptoms such as shakiness, nervousness or anxiety, sweating, chills and clamminess, irritability, confusion, nausea etc.
- You will be regularly monitored for blood glucose, potassium, electrolytes, HbA1c and lipid profile while taking teneligliptin.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to teneligliptin or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if suffering with low blood sugar levels (hypoglycaemia).
- Do not take if suffering with type 1 diabetes, severe ketosis (the state marked by raised levels of ketones in the blood), diabetic coma or history of diabetic coma (a diabetic complication that causes unconsciousness).
- Do not take if with severe infection, surgery, severe trauma.
AllDayGeneric is a trusted online drugstore from where you can purchase all kinds of generic medicines at highly competitive prices. You can buy Ziten 20 mg online and assure maximum benefits.
|Country of Origin|
Type 2 diabetes
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
15 tablets in 1 strip