Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Zentel 400 mg Tablet
$12.00 – $54.00
|Zentel 400 mg Tablet|
|12 Tablet/s||$12.00||$1.00 /Piece|
|24 Tablet/s||$23.00||$0.96 /Piece|
|60 Tablet/s||$54.00||$0.90 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Zentel 400 mg (Albendazole)
Buy Zentel 400 mg (Albendazole), It is used to treat infections caused by worms (round worm, tapeworm, pinworm). Zentel 400 mg belongs to class of medications called anti-helminthic. It works by keeping the worm from absorbing sugar (glucose), so that the worm loses energy and dies. Albendazole is an anthelmintic or anti-worm medication.
Albendazole is an anthelmintic or anti-worm medication. It is used to prevent newly hatched insect larvae (worms) from growing or multiplying in your body. It is prescribed primarily for the treatment of some infections caused by worms such as pork tapeworm and dog tapeworm. Albendazole is sold under various trade names, a couple of which are Albenza and Zentel (made by GSK). This medication may also be prescribed for conditions not mentioned here.
Albendazole is used to treat infections caused by worms (round worm, tapeworm, pinworm).
Zentel Tablet is an antiparasitic medication. It works by keeping the worms from absorbing sugar (glucose), thereby depleting their energy level. This causes the worms to die and treats your infection.
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it.
- Zentel Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
- Increased liver enzymes
- Loss of appetite
- You should not take Albendazole anthelmintic or anti-worm medication (Albenza, Zentel) if you have a known allergy to it, or to similar drugs such as mebendazole. Prior to using this medication, you must inform your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs or if you have liver disease or have ever had abnormal liver function tests.
- Taking Albendazole with food will lower any chance of stomach upset. You must strictly complete the entire course of this medication even if your symptoms have subsided before the completion of the medication course.
- Albendazole is a pregnancy category C drug. It may harm an unborn baby if taken while being pregnant. You must not take this medication if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant. Inform in advance about your pregnancy or any plans of a pregnancy in the near future to your doctor. Employ a good and effective birth control method when you are taking this medication. You must also not get pregnant for at least one month after stopping this medication.
- It is not known whether Albendazole can pass into breast milk and harm a nursing baby. Ask your doctor first before using this medication if you are breast feeding.
What if I forgot to take a dose of Albendazole?
Do not miss a single dose of Albendazole. However, if you miss a dose, take it as soon as your remember it. Do not take the missed dose if the time to take the next dose is almost up. Instead continue with the original schedule. Never take multiple doses closer to each other.
What to do in case of an Overdose?
An overdose of Albendazole is not expected to cause any serious effects. However, if you think that you have overdosed on this medication, seek medical attention right away or call the Doctor immediately.
Q. Is Zentel 400 mg safe?
Yes, Zentel 400 mg is safe at prescribed dose for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.
Q. Is albendazole/Zentel an antibiotic?
No, it is not an antibiotic. It is anthelmintic drug.
Q. Is Zentel 400 mg effective for or kill pinworms/pinworm eggs/all worms/all parasites/scabies?
Zentel 400 mg is effective for killing the worms that causes the infection. Your doctor may prescribe this drug depending on the type of disease.
Q. Is albendazole/Zentel available in Canada/US?
Yes, it is available in Canada/US.
Q. Is albendazole/Zentel over the counter in USA?
Albendazole/Zentel is available with doctor’s prescription.
Q. What is bandy plus tablet used for?
It contains the drug albendazole and is used for treating the infections like neurocysticercosis and hydatid disease.
Q. Does Zentel 400 mg work?
It works for the infections due to worms. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.
Q. Does albendazole require a prescription?
Albendazole is available only with doctor’s prescription.
Q. Does albendazole treat giardia?
It is not the first line of treatment for giardia, but can be used if doctor prescribes it.
Q. Does albendazole/Zentel cause diarrhea?
It may cause diarrhea. However, consult your doctor if you experience this side effect.
Q. What does Zentel treat/cure?
It is used to treat infections like neurocysticercosis and hydatid disease.
Q. How does a Zentel tablet work?
It works by killing the worms.
Q. How soon does Zentel work?
It depends on disease condition and other factors. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.
|Country of Origin||
Parasitic worm infections
Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
1 tablet in 1 strip
There are no reviews yet.