Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Xarelto 20 mg (Rivaroxaban)
$120.00 – $324.00
|Xarelto 20 mg (Rivaroxaban)|
|28 Tablet/s||$120.00||$4.29 /Piece|
|56 Tablet/s||$228.00||$4.07 /Piece|
|84 Tablet/s||$324.00||$3.86 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Xarelto 20 mg (Rivaroxaban)
Xarelto 20 mg (Rivaroxaban 20) is a prescription medicine used to prevent blood clots. Buy Rivaroxaban 20 mg online from at low price and save up to 70% when you are buying a product from alldaygeneric.com. Get order easy at your doorstep with our fastest delivery service. Know its Xarelto 20 mg price, reviews, side effects, how to use, how to work, etc. Rivaroxaban comes as 2.5 mg, 10 mg, 15 mg and 20 mg tablets.
Xarelto rivaroxaban 20 tablets is used to reducing the risk of stroke and blood clots in people who have a medical condition called atrial fibrillation that is not caused by a heart valve problem.
Rivaroxaban 20 is also prescription for deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism, and to help reduce the risk of these conditions occurring again, and to reduce the risk of forming a blood clot in the legs and lungs of people who have just had knee or hip replacement surgery.
Blood clotting starts when blood cells called platelets clump together and produce chemicals that activate clotting factors in the blood. The activated clotting factors cause a protein called fibrinogen to be converted into another called fibrin. Fibrin binds the platelets together, forming a blood clot. Xarelto 20 mg (rivaroxaban 20) works by binding to clotting factor Xa, and this ultimately reduces the formation of fibrin and makes the blood less able to clot.
Xarelto 20 mg (Rivaroxaban 20 mg) tablets can be taken either with or without meals. All strengths of Rivaroxaban tablets should be consumed with a drink of water. If you have difficulty swallowing the pills whole, you can crush (break) them and mix them with water or apple puree immediately before taking.
- Feeling dizzy or lightheaded. Don’t drive if affected.
- Disturbances of the gut, such as constipation, abdominal pain, diarrhea, indigestion, feeling sick or vomiting.
- Feeling weak or tired
- Fever (high temperature).
The dose prescribed and how often you require to take it depends on the reason for taking medicine. Some question blink in your mind such as what time of day should xarelto be taken?
Preventing Blood Clots for Hip or Knee Replacement Surgery
- The usual dose is one 10 mg pill taken once a day. You’ll be asked to take it for two weeks following a knee replacement and five weeks following a hip replacement.
Preventing Blood Clot for the Leg or Lungs
- The usual dose is one 15 mg pill taken two times in a one day for three weeks. After this, your doctor may ask you to take one 20 mg pill once a day, for as long as they think it’s required. This depends on the cause of the initial blood clot and how likely you are to get another.
Preventing Blood Clots and Stroke for Atrial Fibrillation:
- The usual dose is one Xarelto 20 pill taken once a day on a long-term basis.
If you have
- Any allergies
- Liver Disease
- Kidney Disease
- Blood disorder
- eye problem
- bleeding problems
No, if you are taking other drugs then inform your doctors about it, before starting to take Xarelto 20 mg.
No, it increases the risk of stomach bleeding.
No, because Xarelto 20 mg could be harmful to a developing baby and also should not breastfeed.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in a long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Xarelto 20 mg, manufactured by Bayer Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
Prevention of blood clots
Bayer Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
14 tablets in 1 strip
There are no reviews yet.