Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (4)
Wysolone 20 mg (Prednisolone 20mg Tablets)
Wysolone is a corticosteroid type of medicine composed of active salt Prednisolone. Prednisolone belongs to glucocorticosteroids group of drugs. Wysolone 20 gets absorbed into the bloodstream immediately and improves the level of corticosteroids. Wysolone 20mg is prescribed in conditions of Inflammation, allergies and to lower the symptoms of blood infections, Skin disorders, Eye inflammation, Rheumatoid arthritis, Respiratory diseases. Know Prednisolone Asthma Treatment, Prednisolone 20mg tablets side effects, precautions, dosage, price, reviews, uses, directions, advantages, and warning.
What are Prednisolone 20mg tablets used for?
Prednisolone tablet is a corticosteroid, prescribed for various conditions such as allergic rhinitis, atopic dermatitis, Crohns Disease, mycosis fungoides, ulcerative colitis, Hypercalcemia of malignancy, idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura in adults, acute leukemia and others. It prevents the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation.
How to take Prednisolone 20mg Tablets?
Take Wysolone 20 tablets swallowed whole with a glass of water or food. The dose of Wysolone tablets that you take, how frequently and for how long depends on what you are being treated for and as advised by your physician. You should continue to take Wysolone 20 for as long as prescribed by your physician and should not quit taking them suddenly.
Side effects of Wysolone 20 mg Tablet
- weight gain
- moon face
- anxious mood
- mood swings
- increased appetite
Warnings and Precautions of Wysolone 20
- If you have an allergic or hypersensitive reaction, immediately contact your doctor.
- Possible symptoms include difficulty breathing, difficulty swallowing, swelling, chest tightness, skin rashes, and hives.
- Dosage and usage often depend on the severity of the condition, as well as the patient’s medical history and health situation.
- Before you begin taking Prednisolone 20mg tablets, consult with your physician if you are/have: pregnant or breastfeeding, any allergies, any other illnesses, disorders, or medical conditions, using any other drugs or medication.
When should Wysolone not be used?
You should not use Wysolone 20mg if you have thyroid, stomach, heart, kidney or liver problems, high blood pressure, mood disorders, epilepsy, diabetes, glaucoma, osteoporosis.
Why Buy Wysolone 20 mg Tablet from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Wysolone 20 mg Tablet, manufactured by Wyeth Pfizer Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Severe allergic reactions, Allergy symptoms, Asthma
Wyeth Pfizer Ltd
15 tablets in 1 strip