Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Warf 1 mg Tablet
$3.00 – $7.00
|Warf 1 mg Tablet|
|30 Tablet/s||$3.00||$0.10 /Piece|
|60 Tablet/s||$5.00||$0.08 /Piece|
|90 Tablet/s||$7.00||$0.08 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (2)
Warfarin 1 mg (Warf 1 mg) Tablet
Warfarin 1 mg sodium is an anticoagulant medicine. “Anti” means against, and “Coagulant” means causing blood clotting. Warfarin 1 mg is used to treat or prevent blood clots in veins or arteries, which can reduce the risk of stroke, heart attack, or other severe conditions. Warfarin is sold throughout the world under various brand names like Coumadin, Warf (Cipla), Uniwarfin (Unisearch) among several different brand names. Know about what is Warfarin, how to use, how long does Warfarin take to work, Warfarin side effects, dosage, and Warfarin mechanism of action, classification, class of drug, precaution, and price.
What is Warfarin 1 mg?
Warfarin 1 mg is an anticoagulant (blood thinner). Warfarin reduces the formation of blood clots. It also stops blood clots that have already grown from getting more significant. The brand name of Warfarin is Coumadin. By reducing the number of certain substances in your blood, it helps smooth flow of blood in your body. Warf comes as tablets (1mg, 2mg, 3mg, 5mg, and Uniwarfin 5 mg strengths) and as Tablets.
What is Warfarin 1 mg used for?
Warfarin 1 mg is used to prevent unwanted clots from forming if you have a situation that puts you at risk of this happening, such as atrial fibrillation treating and preventing blood clots in the lungs (pulmonary embolism). Warfarin is currently the most prescribed anticoagulant, although newer anticoagulants are increasingly being prescribed.
How to Work Warfarin 1 mg?
Warfarin 1 mg Tablet belongs to a class of drugs called anticoagulants. A belongs to a class of medications called anticoagulants. A type of drugs is a group of drugs that work similarly. These drugs are often used to treat the same conditions. Warfarin works by reducing the action of vitamin K, which prevents the production of clotting factors. Without the clotting factors, fibrinogen can’t be converted into fibrin, and this makes the blood less able to clot. We say Warfarin has a ‘blood-thinning’ or anticoagulant effect.
How to take Warfarin 1 mg?
Take Warfarin precisely as your doctor or anticoagulant clinics have advised you. You will take Warfarin every day. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush, or break it. The dose usually ranges from 1 mg to 10 mg once a day. The doctor will prescribe one strength and change the dose as needed (your dose may be changed every time you have a laboratory test). Each tablet has the power stamped on one side and is scored so you can break it in half easily to adjust your dose as your doctor instructs.
Warf 1 mg contains Warfarin, which is used in the prevention of the blood clots in veins or arteries.
If you miss a dose of Warfarin 1 mg, skip it and continue with your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Side Effects of Warfarin 1 mg:
All medications may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. No Common side effects have been reported with Warfarin 1 mg. Seek medical awareness proper away if any of these severe side effects occur:
• Low blood pressure; Fatigue
• Increases in blood urea
• Diarrhea; Nausea
• Vomiting; hives (urticaria)
• Itching (pruritus); Rash
• Kidney injury
• Purple toes syndrome
• Bleeding from cuts that won’t stop after applying pressure for 10 minutes
• Bleeding from the nose, gums, or ears
• Menstrual bleeding (period) that is heavier or longer than normal
• Reddish or rusty-colored urine
• Bowel movements that look bright red, black, or tarry
• Bruises that appear without reason or become swollen; purplish spots on your skin
• Vomiting blood (which may look like coffee grounds)
• Coughing up blood
• Unusual bleeding from haemorrhoids
• Significant pain or swelling, especially in the joints
• Particular headache
• Stomach or abdominal pain
• Sudden changes in speech or vision
• Numbness/tingling on one side of the face or in the arm
Precaution of Warfarin 1 mg:
Warf 1 Mg should be used very carefully in:
• Blood-related disorders
• Heart-related problems
• Surgeries of eye, heart, brain, etc
Consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in the above conditions.
• Things to Remember:
• Follow a proper diet and regular exercise schedule
• Drink more water to fulfil your body requirements and to prevent dehydration.
• Keep out of reach and sight of the children
• Do not use expired products or medicine
• Consult your physician if you have any difficulty related to the dose, time, and strength of the tablet.
Why Buy Warf 1 mg Tablet from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Warf 1 mg Tablet, manufactured by Cipla Ltd. at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Prevention of blood clots
10 tablets in 1 strip