Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Vymada 200 (Sacubitril Valsartan)
Sacubitril Valsartan (Vymada 200 mg) is a mixture drug defined as a new class of dual-acting angiotensin receptor-neprilysin inhibitor (ARNi) for heart failure. We offer a matter of a patient with NYHA class IV systolic heart failure, which was hard for all other types of Heart Failure medicines and was started on this new medication. On sacubitril Valsartan, he developed cardiogenic shock. This led us to reevaluate the worth and risks of this medication in the class IV heart failure state.
When Sacubitril Valsartan Tablets Prescribed?
Sacubitril Valsartan is an Angiotensin II receptor blocker designated for the medication of chronic heart failure.
Vymada 200 is the first and only medicine to show significant mortality benefit compared to Enalapril, a widely used ACE inhibitor. Vymada 200 was also approved to lower the risk of heart failure in the with decreased ejection fraction (Outbound pumping of blood at heart).
How does Vymada 200 work?
Vymada 200 is the first-in-class Angiotensin Receptor Neprilysin Inhibitor that decreases strain on the weak heart. It includes two vital elements known as Sacubitril, a Neprilysin inhibitor, and Valsartan, an Angiotensin receptor blocker.
Sacubitril inhibits neprilysin and blocks angiotensin II type-I receptor. It raises the levels of peptides that are degenerated by Neprilysin. Valsartan inhibits the impacts of angiotensin II by preventing the AT1 receptor and by hindering the release of angiotensin II-dependent aldosterone. Sacubitril and valsartan are typically given concurrently with other blood pressure medications.
Safety Advice or Precautions need to take before Using Vymada 200:
- Do not use Sacubitril Valsartan if you are pregnant. Stop using and tell your doctor immediately if you become pregnant.
- You should not use Vymada if you are allergic to Sacubitril Valsartan, or if you have ever had a severe Allergic reaction to a blood pressure medication such as an ACE inhibitor (Benazepril, Lisinopril, Ramipril, Lotensin, Prinivil, Accupril, and others); or an ARB (candesartan, eprosartan, losartan, olmesartan, telmisartan, Benicar, Cozaar, Micardis, and others).
- You should not take Sacubitril Valsartan within 36 hours before or after you have taken an ACE inhibitor medication. If you have Diabetes, do not take Sacubitril Valsartan together with any medication that contains aliskiren.
- You may require to avoid using Sacubitril Valsartan with aliskiren if you have kidney disease. To make sure Sacubitril and Valsartan are secure for you, tell your doctor if you have: liver disease; if you are on a low-salt diet; or if you are dehydrated.
How to take Vymada 200 Tablets?
Follow all directions on your prescription mark. Your Doctor may Hardly alter your dosage to make assured you gain the best results.
Do not take Sacubitril Valsartan in higher or fewer amounts or for longer than recommended. You may take Sacubitril Valsartan with or without meals.
Take medicine at the same time each day. Your blood pressure or kidney function may also need to be checked.
Sacubitril Valsartan Dosage Instructions
Take the Forgotten dosage as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is nearly time for your next programmed dose. Do not take more medicine to catch up with the missed dose. And in case of overdose please Immediately call your Doctor.
Sacubitril and Valsartan side effects
Along with its required effects, Sacubitril Valsartan may provoke some undesired effects. Although not all of those side effects may happen, if they accomplish occur Please Consult Your Doctor Emergency.
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- difficult breathing, blurred vision
- irregular heartbeat
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- weakness or heaviness of the legs
- increased thirst
Store this medication in the original box at room temperature away from moisture and heat. Read all patient information, medication guides, and guidance sheets given to you. Consult your doctor if you have any problems.
Why Buy Vymada 200 mg from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Vymada 200 mg, manufactured by Novartis India Ltd. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
Sacubitril / Valsartan
Novartis India Ltd
14 tablets in 1 strip
Sacubitril (97mg) + Valsartan (103mg)