- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (2)
Voveran Tpm Gel (Diclofenac 1%)
Voveran TPM Gel is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) used to treat pain associated with diseases like Gout, Migraine, Rheumatoid Arthritis, sprains of muscles and joints and in mild to moderate fever in some cases. Voveran TPM majorly includes Diclofenac. Diclofenac works by reducing substances in the body that cause pain and inflammation.
Diclofenac Gel is used to treat joint pain caused by arthritis in the hands, wrists, elbows, knees, ankles, or feet. Voveran TPM Gel may not be useful in treating arthritis pain elsewhere in the body.
Voveran TPM Gel is a smooth, non-greasy gel with a light fragrance that goes away shortly after it is applied.
Voveran TPM Gel works by reducing the formation of certain substances in the body that are responsible for causing pain and swelling.
- Always use this Diclofenac gel precisely as told by your doctor.
- Lightly apply a small amount of gel onto the skin over the area to be treated.
- Usually, 0.5 grams of gel will be enough for one area (5cm x 5cm), but not more than 8 grams should be used per day Wash your hands after applying the gel, unless your hands are being treated.
- Do not apply to skin wounds, infected skin or dermatitis.
- Do not use an airtight occlusive dressing.
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please notify your doctor if you experience any adverse effect to the medicine.
- Abdominal pain
- Nausea and vomiting
- Skin rash
Talk to your doctor before using this gel, if you:
- Are allergic to diclofenac or any of the elements of this gel
- Have heart, liver or kidney problems
- Have any type of bleeding disorder or bruise very easily
VOVERAN TPM should be used with caution during the first six months of pregnancy but must not be used during the last three months of pregnancy.
It should not be applied on the breasts of nursing mothers.
VOVERAN TPM is not suitable for children.
Do not allow Diclofenac Gel to come into touch with your eyes or the inside of your nose or mouth and do not swallow it.
If you have missed a dose, then take it as soon as you remember, do not take multiple doses to make up for the missed dose.
If there are symptoms of overdose, then talk the nearest emergency room and get expert help.
No habit-forming tendencies were reported.
Using of alcohol is not prescribed during treatment with this medicine due to the increased risk of severe side effects such as severe gastrointestinal bleeding, dizziness, fatigue, weakness, etc.
The effect of this gel typically lasts for an average of 1-2 hours. However, the time might vary depending upon the dosage form administered.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Voveran Tpm Gel, manufactured by Novartis India Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
Pain Relief Gel
Novartis India Ltd
30 gm in 1 tube