- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Victoza 6 mg pen (Liraglutide Pen)
Victoza 6 mg Pen contains the active ingredient liraglutide. This belongs to a group of medicines called ‘GLP-1 receptor agonists’. Victoza is an injection that is used once a day. Victoza pen is used to treat type 2 diabetes mellitus. Know about What is Liraglutide Pen, What is Victoza pen used for, Victoza dose, price, side effects, uses, works, how to take, how to use, directions, benefits, advantages or disadvantages.
What is Victoza pen used for?
Diabetes mellitus is a condition where your pancreas does not produce enough insulin to control your blood sugar (glucose) level. If you have type 2 diabetes mellitus, your body is also not capable of using insulin properly. Victoza pen helps your body to produce more insulin when your blood sugar level is high.
Directions/How to Use Victoza 6 mg Pen?
Always use this Victoza Pen precisely as your physician has told you. Check with your physician, pharmacist or nurse if you are not sure. The starting dose is 0.6 mg once a day, for at least one week. Your physician will tell you when to increase it to 1.2 mg once a day. Your physician may tell you to increase the dose to 1.8 mg further once a day if your blood glucose is not adequately controlled with a dose of 1.2 mg.
Do not change your dose unless your doctor has told you to. Victoza is given as an injection under the skin. Do not inject it into a vein or muscle. The best places to give yourself the injection are the front of your thighs, the front of your waist. You can give yourself the injection at any time of the day, regardless of meals. Before you use the pen for the first time, your doctor or nurse will show you how to use it. Victoza has not been studied in children and should not be used in children or adolescents under 18 years.
Who should not take Victoza Pen?
Do not use liraglutide pen if you:
- have type I diabetes
- are allergic to liraglutide or any ingredients of the medication
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
- have a personal or family history of thyroid cancer
- have multiple endocrine neoplasia syndrome types 2
What are the side effects of Victoza Pen?
Contact your physician if you experience these side effects, and they are severe or bothersome. Your doctor may be able to advise you on managing side effects.
- diarrhea, dizziness
- gas, nausea
- mild abdominal pain or swelling
- redness, itching, or swelling at the site of injection
Why Buy Victoza 6 mg Pen from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Victoza 6 mg Pen, manufactured by Novo Nordisk India at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Type 2 diabetes
Novo Nordisk India
3 ml in 1 pre-filled pen