- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (2)
VesiBeta 25 ER (Mirabegron 25 mg)
VesiBeta 25 ER is used alone or together with solifenacin to treat overactive bladder with symptoms of frequent or urgent urination and urinary incontinence. Mirabegron 25 mg is in a class of medications called beta-3 adrenergic agonists. It works by relaxing the bladder muscles to prevent urgent, frequent, or uncontrolled urination.
VesiBeta Tablet is used to treat Urge urinary incontinence (a strong need to urinate with leaking or wetting accidents), Increased frequency of urination.
Mirabegron is an agonist of the human Beta-3 adrenergic receptor (AR) as proved by in vitro laboratory analyses using the cloned human beta-3 AR. Mirabegron 25 mg relaxes the detrusor smooth muscle during the storage phase of the urinary bladder fill-void cycle by activation of beta-3 AR, which increases bladder capacity. Although mirabegron proved very low intrinsic activity for cloned human beta-1 AR and beta-2 AR, results in humans show that beta-1 AR stimulation happened at a mirabegron dose of 200 mg.
Take this drug in the dose and duration as prescribed by your doctor. Mirabegron 25 mg comes as an extended-release (long-acting) tablet to take by mouth. It is usually taken with or without food once a day. Take VesiBeta 25 ER at around the same time every day. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush, or break it.
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please notify your doctor if you experience any adverse impact on medicine.
- Increased heart rate
- VesiBeta 25 ER may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- VesiBeta 25 Tablet ER is probably unsafe to use during lactation. Insufficient human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Mirabegron 25 mg does not normally affect your ability to drive.
- VesiBeta 25 ER should be used with caution in patients with severe kidney disease. Dose adjustment of VesiBeta 25 Tablet ER may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- VesiBeta 25 Tablet ER should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose modification of VesiBeta 25 Tablet ER may be required. Please consult your doctor. Use of Mirabegron 25 mg is not prescribed in patients with severe liver disease.
The dose of this drug will be different for different patients. Follow your doctor’s directions or the directions on the label. The following information includes only the average doses of this medicine. If your dose is different, do not change it unless your doctor tells you to do so.
The amount of drug that you take depends on the strength of the drug. Also, the number of doses you take each day, the time allowed between doses, and the length of time you take medication to depend on the medical problem for which you are using the medicine.
For oral dosage form (extended-release tablets):
- For bladder problems (alone):
Adults—At first, 25 milligrams (mg) once a day. Your physician may increase your dose as needed. However, the dose usually is not more than 50 mg per day.
Children—Use and dose must be decided by your doctor.
- For bladder problems (together with solifenacin succinate):
Adults—At first, 25 milligrams (mg) mirabegron and 5 mg solifenacin succinate once a day. Your doctor may increase the dose of mirabegron to 50 mg once a day after 4 to 8 weeks.
Children—Use and dose must be determined by your doctor.
If you miss a dose of this drug, skip the missed dose, and go back to your usual dosing plan. Do not double doses.
You may see the full benefits of VesiBeta after eight weeks of starting the treatment or longer. Depending on how well the drug suits and affects the patient, the dose can be raised after 4-8 weeks.
No, VesiBeta does not affect your sleep. However, if you are having any difficulties related to your sleep, communicate to your doctor.
It is best to avoid the use of VesiBeta in children because of its effectiveness and side effects in children (age < 18 years) have not been studied yet.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic VesiBeta 25 ER, manufactured by Cipla Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Extended Released Tablets
Overactive bladder (OAB) symptoms
10 ER tablets in 1 strip