Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (3)
Valzaar 40 mg (Valsartan)
Valzaar 40 is a medicine mainly used for the treatment of hypertension or high blood pressure. Valsartan is a medicine that belongs to the class of Angiotensin-II receptor antagonist. Valzaar 40 is sold under various trade names, a couple of which are Valsartan and Valzaar (made by Torrent Pharma). Know what Valzaar 40 is, how does it work, how long does it last, how to take or use, side effects, Valsartan Reviews, price, direction, and benefits.
Valzaar 40 medicine is an Angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB). It relaxes the blood vessel by blocking the action of a chemical that usually makes blood vessels stronger. This lowers the blood stress, allowing the blood to flow more smoothly to different organs and the heart to pump more efficiently.
It comes as a pill to take by mouth, with or without food. Do not take in more significant amounts than advised. Inform the doctor if you experience any unwanted effects.
If you miss a dose of Valzaar 40mg, take it as soon as you remember. Don’t take the missed dose if the time to take the next dose is almost up. Taking many doses near to each other can lead to excess medicine in your body, which can be fatal.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose of Valzaar 40 mg, take it as soon as you remember. Don’t take the missed dose if the time to take the next dose is almost up. Taking many doses near to each other can lead to excess medicine in your body, which can be fatal.
What if I overdose?
In case of an overdose of Valzaar 40, get emergency medical attention, or call the Doctor immediately.
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
- Abdominal pain
- Cough, Diarrhoea
- Dizziness on standing
- Heart failure
The Increased potassium level in the blood, Increased creatinine level in the blood, Renal failure, Renal Impairment, Vertigo, Weakness, Fatigue
- Caution should be used in patients with a history of kidney or liver disease, poor blood circulation, sugar, dehydration, angioedema, any allergy, who are taking other medications, children, during breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are pregnant.
- It may cause drowsiness, dizziness, or blurred vision, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Your blood pressure will need to be checked often. Your kidney function may also need to be checked.
- It may cause dehydration, vomiting, excessive sweating, or diarrhea; if you experience with any of these symptoms consult with your doctor.
Yes, Valzaar 40 is a generic drug.
Valzaar 40 is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Valzaar 40, manufactured by Torrent Pharmaceuticals LTD at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
High blood pressure
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
10 tablets in 1 strip