Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Urimax 0.4 mg Capsule
$19.00 – $51.00
|Urimax 0.4 mg Capsule|
|30 Capsule/s||$19.00||$0.63 /Piece|
|60 Capsule/s||$36.00||$0.60 /Piece|
|90 Capsule/s||$51.00||$0.57 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Urimax 0.4 mg (Tamsulosin)
Buy Urimax 0.4 mg (Tamsulosin) Online, Tamsulosin is used for the treatment of enlarged prostate in men to improve Urination (benign prostatic hyperplasia [BPH]).Tamsulosin belongs to a family of drugs called alpha-adrenergic blockers which works by blocking the action of adrenalin, hence relaxes the muscles in the bladder and prostate, thereby relieving difficulty in urination.
Urimax 0.4 mg (Tamsulosin) belongs to a family of drugs called alpha-adrenergic blockers which is used to improve urination in men with enlarged prostate also called as Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
Urimax 0.4 mg (Tamsulosin) works by blocking the action of adrenalin, hence relaxes the muscles in the bladder and prostate, thereby relieving difficulty in urination.
Tamsulosin is a drug which belongs to a family of drugs called alpha-adrenergic blockers. It is sold under the trade names Flomax, Urimax (made by Cipla), Monolosin (made by Samarth Life sciences) among several other brand names which are sold in various countries. Tamsulosin works by relaxing the muscles around your bladder and prostate gland so that you can pass urine more easily. Tamsulosin is prescribed primarily for men with benign prostatic hyperplasia (enlarge prostate) which makes it harder for them to urinate. This medication thus improves urination in men. It is available on prescription. Tamsulosin may also be prescribed for conditions not listed above
Before you start the treatment, read the manufacturer’s printed information leaflet from inside the pack. It will give you more information about tamsulosin and will provide you with a full list of the side-effects which you may experience from taking it.
Take tamsulosin exactly as your doctor or pharmacist tells you to. Swallow each dose with a drink of water – do not crush, break, or chew the tablets/capsules.
Your first dose of tamsulosin may make you feel dizzy or faint, so it is important that you take it just before you go to bed. If you feel dizzy or weary, or if you start sweating, remain lying down until these symptoms have completely gone.
Take one tablet/capsule every day. After the first dose, you can take your dose at a time of day that best suits you. Although you can take tamsulosin either before or after a meal, the usual advice is to take your doses after the same meal of the day each day.
If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If you do not remember until the following day, skip the forgotten dose. Do not take two doses at the same time to make up for a missed dose.
Get emergency medical attention or call the Doctor immediately if you take an overdose of Tamsulosin and experience serious symptoms which may include severe dizziness and fainting.
- Alpha-blockers (eg, prazosin) or phosphodiesterase inhibitors because symptoms of low blood pressure (eg, severe dizziness, lightheadedness, fainting) may occur
- Azole antifungals (eg, ketoconazole), cimetidine, or serotonin specific reuptake inhibitors (eg, fluoxetine) because they may increase the risk of Flomax’s side effects
- Warfarin because the risk of side effects may be increased.
- This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Flomax may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Back pain; blurred vision; cough; decreased s**ual ability; diarrhoea; dizziness; drowsiness; light-headedness; runny or stuffy nose; sinus inflammation; trouble sleeping; weakness.
- Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; fainting; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; irregular heartbeat; prolonged, painful erection; severe of persistent dizziness.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Q. Is tamsulosin/ Flomax/ Veltam available over the counter?
No. Tamsulosin/ Flomax/ Veltam is not available over the counter. It is a prescription drug.
Q. Is tamsulosin a st***id/ a diuretic?
No. Tamsulosin is not a st***id or diuretic. It is an alpha blocker.
Q. Can I take tamsulosin with Cialis/ tadalafil/ finasteride/ ibuprofen/ sildenafil/ Viagra/ paracetamol/Tylenol/ Sudafed/ aspirin/, ciprofloxacin?
There are no confirmed studies about any interaction between tamsulosin and finasteride/ ibuprofen/ paracetamol/ Sudafed/ aspirin/ ciprofloxacin. However when tamsulosin is taken along with tadalafil or sildenefil the blood pressure may get lowered. Consult your doctor before use.
Q. Does tamsulosin cause weight gain?
There is no confirmed evidence about tamsulosin causing weight gain. However the effect may vary with the individual taking the medicine.
Q. Does tamsulosin lower prostate specific antigen?
Tamsulosin can lower the prostate specific antigen. However the effect may vary with the individual taking the medicine.
Q. Does tamsulosin shrink prostate?
Tamsulosin is used to treat symptoms of enlarge prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia), however tamsulosin does not shrink the prostate.
Q. Does tamsulosin contain sulfa?
Yes, tamsulosin contains sulpha (sulphur moiety, sulphonamide). Please consult your doctor prior to taking tamsulosin, if you have any allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives (sulfa allergy).
|Country of Origin|
Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
30 capsules in 1 bottle