Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Tropicacyl Eye Drop 1% (5ml)
$13.00 – $47.00
|Tropicacyl Eye Drop 1% (5ml)|
|3 Bottle/s||$13.00||$4.33 /Piece|
|6 Bottle/s||$25.00||$4.17 /Piece|
|12 Bottle/s||$47.00||$3.92 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Tropicamide eye drops (Tropicacyl)
Tropicamide eye drops is used to enlarge (dilate) the pupil of the eye (topical mydriatic) as well as for temporary paralysis of the muscles of the eye which causes constriction (cycloplegia) for easy examination of different parts of the eye like the lens, vitreous humor, retina etc.
How does tropicamide work?
Tropicamide Eye Drops, belongs to a class of medication called antimuscarinics. It blocks the activity of the acetyl choline receptor, thus stopping the transmission of nerve impulses. This in turn leads to dilation or enlargement of pupil as well temporary paralysis of parts of muscles of the eye.
Tropicamide side effects
blurred vision, Irritation, temporary stinging in the eyes, dryness of mouth, swelling of eye lids and sensitivity to sunlight.
- Seek medical attention if you have developed red or inflamed eyes.
- Do not use contact lenses while using this solution.
- Tropicamide increases sunlight sensitivity and hence you are advised to wear sunglasses while going outdoors.
- Do not drive or use heavy machinery immediately after using these drops as usage can cause blurred vision. Vision may be slightly blurred for up to 24 hours. Wait for eyes to clear up completely before using heavy machinery or driving.
- Do not use other eye drops for 24 hours after using Tropicamide eye drops unless advised by the doctor.
- The lacrimal sac should be compressed by pressure for two to three minutes after instillation to avoid excessive systemic absorption.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breast feeding before using this eye drop.
Frequently asked questions
Tropicamide ophthalmic solution
Q. Is Tropicamide 1 eye drops safe during pregnancy?
Tropicamide eye drops should only be used if the potential benefits justify the potential risk to the baby. Please follow your doctor’s advice regarding its use.
Q. Is tropicacyl safe during breast feeding?
Tropicamide eye drops should be given only if the potential benefit justifies the potential risk to the infant. Please follow your doctor’s advice regarding its use.
Q. What is tropicacyl 1 eye drops used for?
Tropicamide is used to enlarge (dilate) the pupil of the eye (topical mydriatic) as well as for temporary paralysis of the eye (cycloplegia) for easy examination of different parts of the eye like the lens, vitreous humor, retina etc. by a doctor or eye specialist.
Q. How does tropicamide work?
Tropicacyl eye drops, belongs to a class of medication called antimuscarinics. It blocks the activity of the acetyl choline receptor, thus stopping the transmission of nerve impulses. This in turn leads to dilation as well temporary paralysis of the eye.
Q. Why does tropicamide sting?
Tropicamide 1 has mild stinging as a well-known side effect.
Q. How quickly does tropicamide ophthalmic solution work?
Tropicamide eye drops is known to work usually within half an hour of using it.
|Country of Origin||
Eye examination, Uveitis
Sunways India Pvt Ltd
5 ml in 1 bottle
Tropicamide (1% w/v)
Buy Cheap Tropicamide 1% w/vBuy Generic MydriacylBuy Tropicacyl 1% Eye DropBuy Tropicamide at USABuy Tropicamide OnlineEye examinationside effects of MydriacylTropicacyl 1% Eye DropTropicacyl 1% Eye Drop DosageTropicacyl 1% Eye Drop PrecautionsTropicacyl 1% Eye Drop PriceTropicacyl 1% Eye Drop ReviewsTropicacyl 1% Eye Drop Side EffectsTropicamideTropicamide 1% w/vTropicamide DosageTropicamide PrecautionsTropicamide PriceTropicamide ReviewsTropicamide Side EffectsUveitis
There are no reviews yet.