Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Trimetazidine 35 mg (Trivedon 35 mg) Tablets
Trimetazidine 35 mg (Trivedon 35 mg) contains an active ingredient, Trimetazidine 35 mg, which is used in the treatment of Angina Pectoris (Chest Pain). Trimetazidine 35 mg belongs to metabolic modulators class of medicines, also known as PFOX inhibitors (partial fatty-acid-oxidation inhibitor). Know about what is Trimetazidine 35 mg; how does work, how to use, Trimetazidine 35 mg side effects, dosage, substitute, classification, what is Trimetazidine 35 mg used for, and Price. We also have in stock Cytogard 20 mg tablet and Trivedon 20 mg Tablet which is used to treat the same indications.
What is Trimetazidine 35 mg?
Trimetazidine 35 mg (Trivedon 35 mg) Tablet is used in combination with other medicines for the symptomatic treatment of stable angina pectoris, chest pain caused by decreased oxygen supply due to reduced blood flow to the heart. It efficiently prevents new attacks of angina but does not stop a severe attack once it has started.
What is Trimetazidine 35 mg used for?
Trivedon 35 mg medication is an anti-ischemic (anti-angina) metabolic agent, prescribed for angina pectoris and Menageries disease. It is also known as a fatty acid oxidation inhibitor. It improves heart functions.
How to Use Trimetazidine 35 mg?
Take this pill in the dose and term as advised by your doctor. It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with food. Consume the pill as a whole with water without chewing or crushing it. The suggested dose is 40-60 mg daily in divided doses.
How Does Trimetazidine 35 mg Work?
Trimetazidine 35 mg Tablet is an anti-angina medication. Trivedon 35 mg medicine works by making oxygen available for the cells of the heart. It reduces the oxygen necessary of the heart by shifting its metabolism from fats to glucose. As a result, the heart acts more efficiently.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not double your dose to make up for the missed one.
Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Side Effects of Trimetazidine 35 mg:
Trivedon 35 mg Common side effects may include,
Symptoms such as frequent or more severe chest pain, rapid pounding or irregular heartbeats and fainting spells are considered rare but should be highlighted to a doctor if they happen. This is not an exhaustive list of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
Precaution of Trimetazidine 35 mg:
Trimetazidine 35 mg (Trimetazidine 35 mg) should be taken cautiously in the following conditions:
• Elderly Patients
It should not be the first line drug in Angina Pectoris. It should not be given to pregnant and breastfeeding women unless it is the only option to give as it may cause severe effects to the mother and baby both.
Things to Remember:
- Regular Exercise and Proper Diet is necessary
- Keep out of reach of kids.
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medication
- Ask your physician if you have any doubt related to the dose, time, and the strength of the Tablet.
Why Buy Trivedon 35 mg from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Trivedon 35 mg (Trimetazidine 35 mg), manufactured by Cipla Ltd. at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Chest pain (Angina)
10 tablets in 1 strip