Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Tretinex Cream (Tretinoin cream 0.025)
Buy Tretinex Cream online at the lowest price from a most trusted generic store to preserve acne. Get all details regarding tretinoin cream like the Composition, reviews, how to work, how to take Tretinoin, how long does It last, side effect, dosage, Substitutes, and Precautions.
Tretinoin cream contains Tretinoin as an active ingredient. Tretinoin cream is a naturally occurring derivative of vitamin A and is used for the treatment of acne and reduce the number of pimples. It is also used to treat a type of cancer where the blood cells fail to mature.
- Acne vulgaris
Tretinoin cream is used to prevent and treat pimples. It also reduces the appearance of new pimple breakout and promotes the healing of the skin.
- Wrinkled and rough/mottled skin
Tretinoin cream 0.025 is used for control of wrinkles, rough patches, and patchy skin color associated with excess UV/sunlight exposure. It is mostly used in combination with other medicines.
- Acute promyelocytic leukemia
Tretinoin cream is also used orally under specific cases to treat a cancer of the blood where the affected cells fail to mature properly.
Tretinoin cream contains the active ingredient Tretinoin. The drug being a metabolite of Retinol is both structurally and Pharmacologically related to vitamin A. When applied on the scalp, it works by raising the growth of hair follicles, thereby stimulating hair growth. When used on skin, it reduces oil production in the skin, replenishes acne-prone skin and helps keep your pores open.
- Tretinex Cream is for external use only.
- Use it in the dose and duration as prescribed by your physician.
- Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the Tretinoin cream 0.025. Clean your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
- Skin irritation
- Hearing loss
- Peeling and blistering of skin
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Fever with body pain
- Dry mucous membrane
- Blood cell disorder
- Difficulty in breathing
- Coffee colored vomit
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Tretinex Cream is available in the Supatret 0.1 Gel – Packages: 20GM Gel packages
- Use Tretinoin cream as long as it is recommended to you. Do not stop in between during the course of the treatment as it may take four to six weeks to see the effects of this medication. If the acne still does not improve after this time, call your doctor.
- Missed dose
Always remember to use the medicine on time. If you miss a dose, then use it as soon as you remember.
Supatret is safe if used at prescribed doses and duration. The gel form should be used with extreme caution in children younger than 12 years.
Supatret is not a steroid. It is a form of vitamin A (Retin-A) and belongs to a class of medicines called ‘retinoids’. Supatret and retinol are similar, but Supatret tends to be a bit more aggressive than retinol which is a bit more suitable for those with sensitive skin.
It is available only as per doctor’s direction.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Tretinex Cream, manufactured by HAB Pharmaceuticals & Research Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
HAB Pharmaceuticals & Research Ltd
20 gm in 1 tube
Tretinoin (0.025% w/w)