Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Travatan eye drops (Travoprost)
How it works?
Travoprost side effects
reduced vision, sensitivity to light, eyelid crusting, growth of extra row of eyelashes, asthma, throat irritation, shortness of breath, blurred vision, discoloration of the eyelashes, eyelid itching, abnormal hair texture, eyelid inflammation, swelling around the eye, tired eyes, Very common: redness of eyes.Common: changes in the color of the iris, inflammation of the surface of the eye, clouding of the eye, ulceration of the eye surface, eyelid redness, erosion, eye discomfort, irregular heartbeat, dry itchy eye.Uncommon: allergic reaction, abnormal outward turning of the lower eyelid, dizziness, eye discharge, increased tear production, darkening of skin around the eyes, stuffy nose, headache, excessive hair growth., eye pain, inflammation of the inner structures of the eye
• Do not start or continue Travatan eye drops if you are allergic to travoprost or any other ingredients.
• Avoid using travoprost eye drops if you are pregnant and lactating women.
• Do not take Travatan eye drops if you are about have or had undergone eye surgery (including cataract surgery) or have had the lens in the removed.
• Do not take travoprost eye drops if you suffering from eye problems such as eye pain, irritation or inflammation, blurred vision; inflammation of inner parts of the eye; viral infection of the eye caused by the herpes simplex virus; or dry eyes.
• Take special precautions while taking Travatan eye drops if you wear contact lenses.
• Travoprost eye drops can cause transient blurring of vision and, therefore, caution has to be taken before operating an automobile or machinery.
Frequently asked questions
|Country of Origin|
Glaucoma, Ocular hypertension
2.5 ml in 1 bottle
Travoprost (0.004% w/v)