Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Travacom Eye Drop (2.5ml)
$28.00 – $151.00
|Travacom Eye Drop (2.5ml)|
|1 Bottle/s||$28.00||$28.00 /Piece|
|3 Bottle/s||$80.00||$26.67 /Piece|
|6 Bottle/s||$151.00||$25.17 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Travacom Eye Drop (Travoprost / Timolol)
Travacom Eye Drop is a combination medicine used for the treatment of increased eye pressure in patients suffering from open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension, conditions which may lead to eventual vision loss. This medicine is not recommended for use in patients less than 18 years of age.
Timolol maleate is a non-selective beta-adrenergic receptor antagonist indicated for treating glaucoma, hypertension, myocardial infarction, and for prophylaxis of migraine headache.
When Travacom Eye Drop prescribed?
• Myocardial infarction
• Migraine headache
How To Use Travacom Eye Drop?
Travacom Eye Drop is a beta-blocker. It treats ocular hypertension and open-angle glaucoma. It functions by controlling fluid over-production and pressure inside the eye, thus preventing the chances of blindness. This medication can be taken both orally or as an eye-drop.
How Travacom Eye Drop Works?
Travacom Eye Drop is a combination of two medicines: Timolol and Travoprost. Timolol is a beta-blocker while Travoprost is a prostaglandin analogue. They work by decreasing the production of aqueous humour, thereby lowering the increased eye pressure.
Travacom Eye Drop Side Effects?
- Eye pain
- Change in color of the iris
- Stinging sensation
- Foreign body sensation
- Burning sensation in the eye
- Darkening of eyelashes
Precautions of Travoprost / Timolol?
- Before using Travoprost, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it, or other beta-blockers or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients which can cause allergic reactions or other problems.
- Travacom Eye Drop should be used with caution during lactation.
- Do not suddenly discontinue this drug without medical advice.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women unless absolutely necessary. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking/using this medicine.
Q. What is Travatan eye drops used for?
Travatan is a synthetic prostaglandin F analogue that reduces pressure in the eye by increasing the amount of fluid that drains from the eye and is used to treat certain types of glaucoma and other causes of high pressure inside the eye.
Q. How do timolol eye drops work?
Timolol eye drops work by reducing the pressure in your eye. By reducing the amount of fluid produced, it reduces the pressure within your eye.
Why Travacom Eye Drop from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Travacom Eye Drop, manufactured by Alcon Laboratories in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
Travoprost / Timolol
Glaucoma, Ocular hypertension
2.5 ml in 1 bottle
Travoprost (40mcg) + Timolol (5mg)
Larry Slagle –
I liked it . It is very good for all eyes.