- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Tilstigmin 15 mg (Neostigmine Bromide 15mg)
Buy Tilstigmin 15 mg (Neostigmine Bromide) is used in the treatment of myasthenia gravis, paralytic ileus, post-operative urinary retention and reversal of effect of skeletal muscle relaxant after surgery. Get all details regarding generic Tilstigmin like the Composition, reviews, how to work, how to take, how long does It last, side effect, dosage, Substitutes, and Precautions.
Tilstigmin 15 mg Tablet is used in the treatment of myasthenia gravis, paralytic ileus, post-operative urinary retention and reversal of effect of skeletal muscle relaxant after surgery.
- Take Neostigmine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor.
- Swallow Neostigmine Bromide as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it.
- Tilstigmin 15 mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
- You may need to stop using the medicine for a short time in case of a surgery.
- Use neostigmine with caution if you have epilepsy, bronchial asthma, bradycardia, recent coronary occlusion, vagotonia, hyperthyroidism, cardiac arrhythmias, peptic ulcer.
- Avoid taking large doses of neostigmine in situations where there might be an increased absorption rate from the intestinal tract. Use with caution when neostigmine is given along with anticholinergic drugs because of decreased GI motility.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as neostigmine can cause blurred vision or impaired thinking.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking neostigmine as it may worsen the side effects.
- Take precautions while taking neostigmine as over dosage of neostigmine can cause extreme muscle weakness.
- Abdominal cramp
- Excessive salivation.
If you miss a dose of Neostigmine, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
|Country of Origin||
Myasthenia gravis, Post-operative urinary retention
Tablet (India) Ltd
10 tablets in 1 strip
Neostigmine Bromide (15mg)