Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (2)
Terbicip Spray (Terbinafine (1% w/v)
Terbicip Spray is an antifungal medication used to treat ringworm, pityriasis Versicolor, and fungal nail infections. Terbicip 1% contains Terbinafine, which belongs to a group of drugs called antifungal agents. It is used to manage skin infections such as athlete’s foot, jock itch, and infections caused by ringworm. Know about what is Terbinafine 1% Spray, how to work, how to use, Side Effects, Uses, Dosage, Precaution, and price.
What is Terbinafine for?
Terbicip Spray is used in the treatment of fungal skin infections. Terbicip Spray is an antifungal agent, prescribed for jock itch, athletes’ foot, and other types of ringworm infections. It can also appear on the instep, soles, or other areas of the feet. It works by preventing the growth of fungi. If you are not sure that the infection you are treating is athlete’s foot or jock itch, or if you have other fungal infections, you should discuss your pharmacist or doctor for advice before using this medicine.
How Does Work Terbicip Spray?
Terbicip 1%w/v spray stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from making their protective covering. It works by killing the fungi on the skin by destroying their cell membrane. Lamisil Spray has a gentle formula that is proper for skin that is irritated and sensitive due to the fungal infection, as it provides soothing relief from common tinea symptoms such as itching and burning. Terbicip Spray can be used directly to the infected areas.
How to use Terbicip Spray?
Use this medication on the skin only. Use it in the dose and duration as directed by your doctor or physician. Hold the bottle, upright or upside down, and spray a sufficient amount to wet the treatment area thoroughly, covering the affected skin and surrounding area.
Side Effects of Terbicip Spray:
- Dizziness, Sleepiness;
- Vomiting; Nausea;
- Abnormal liver function tests;
- Allergic reaction;
- Dry mouth,
- Abdominal pain;
- Loss of appetite;
- Fatigue, Fever;
- Itching, Diarrhoea;
- Skin redness;
- Visual impairment;
Precaution of Terbicip Spray:
Talk to your physician before taking this medication.
An allergy (hypersensitivity) to any of the ingredients in this product. Tell your doctor or expert if you are allergic to any medications.
If you have any of these health problems: Kidney disease or liver disease. If you are pregnant or may be pregnant. If you are breast-feeding.
Storage Information of Terbicip Spray:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store at room temperature (15-25°C)
- Do not use or keep this medicine after the expiry date
Why Buy Terbicip Spray Tablet from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Terbicip Spray, manufactured by Cipla Ltd. at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
30 ml in 1 bottle
Terbinafine (1% w/v)