Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (2)
Terapress 1 (Terazosin) – 1 mg Tablet
Terapress (Terazosin 1 mg) is a medicine that belongs to a group of drugs known as alpha-adrenergic. This medicine is an alpha-blocker, prescribed for high blood pressure and benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). It works by relaxing the blood vessels. Some people may also use it in blending with other medicine the help relax the veins, blood vessels, and arteries providing for easier blood flow to treat hypertension. This can reduce the severity of the symptoms.
Terazosin 1 mg is an alpha-blocker. Terapress lowers blood pressure by calming the arteries and reducing the stress in them. It works by relaxing the muscle around the bladder exit and prostate, which makes it easier to urinate.
Terapress 1 mg tablet is usually taken orally 1 to 2 times per day or as directed by a doctor. It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with or without food once a day at bedtime or twice a day. Dose: 1 mg at night is the starting dose for all patients. It may be increased if needed.
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
• Blurred vision
• Stuffy nose
Contact a doctor immediately should side effects persist or face more severe side effects such as:
• Irregular heartbeat• Fainting
• Sexual function problems
• Swelling of the hands, ankles or feet
• Unexpected weight gain
• Shortness of breath
Elderly. Risk of Hypotension (1st dose effect). Concomitances with antihypertensive (reduce or adjust antihypertensive and adjust the dose of Terazosin 1 mg). Risk of intraoperative flabby iris syndrome during cataract surgery. It is not recommended in children.
Store it at room temperature (30°C).
Terapress is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as recommended by your doctor.
No, Terazosin is not a diuretic, it antagonizes the alpha receptors causing relaxation of the smooth muscle tone in the prostate and bladder neck; hence, the urine is passed quickly in patients with an enlarged prostate.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Terapress 1 mg, manufactured by Intas Pharmaceuticals LTD at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
High blood pressure, Benign prostatic hyperplasia
Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
7 tablets in 1 strip