- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Tenvir L Tablet (Lamivudine / Tenofovir)
Tenvir (Lamivudine Tenofovir) is two antiretroviral medications in 1 tablet. It is used with other medicines to apply to HIV. This medicine is not a medicine for HIV. This medicine can reduce, but not entirely stop, the risk of increasing HIV to others. This drug can also be used with safe sex methods to prevent HIV infection in high-risk persons. There are many benefits of ordering Tenvir from alldaygeneric.com.
Tenvir (Lamivudine Tenofovir) is an antiviral medicine which is related to treat human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and hepatitis B illness (HBV) infections. This medicine is not a medicine for HIV or HBV. It merely limits the virus from reproducing in your body. Close monitoring of liver function and kidney use is required while receiving this medicine.
Lamivudine is used simultaneously with other medications to treat human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection in adults and children two years of age and better. Tenvir is also used to manage fixed (long term) HBV in grown-ups and children 12 years of years and older. Tenvir is in a category of medications called nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs). It may reduce your chance of developing taken immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) and HIV-related illnesses such as serious infections or cancer. Tenvir is used in the medicine of HIV disease and chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) disease.
Tenvir (Lamivudine Tenofovir) is used in sequence with other antiretroviral agents for the treatment of HIV-1 virus in adults and pediatric cases two ages of age and dearer. This medicine is also applied for the treatment of persistent hepatitis B in adult cases as well as kids 12 terms of age and older. Tenofovir lamivudine are made by Cipla Ltd. in the strengths of 300mg. We also have in property Generic Combivir (Duovir Tablets) which is also used to treat HIV-1 infection.
Tenvir is used for the medicine of HIV/AIDS, as well as for use in post-exposure prevention (PEP). Lamivudine Tenofovir is an antiretroviral medicine that uses HIV-1 in adults when exerted with another anti-HIV drug. One pill includes 300mg of tenvir. It is beneficial, yet Tenvir must be part of soldiers of multiple antiretroviral to stop HIV-1 from progressing to AIDS.
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
- Chest pain, Cough
- Chills and fever, passing gas
- Headache, Itching, Weight loss
- Rash, Chest tightness
- Feeling very weak or tired, Have trouble breathing
- Have unusual (not normal) muscle pain
- Have belly pain with nausea (feel sick to your stomach), vomiting
- Feel cold, particularly in your guns and stakes
- Feel weak or lightheaded, Have a fast or irregular heartbeat
- Missed Dose:
If a portion of tenvir is desired, take it as soon as you retain. Leap the missed dose if it is about time for your next recorded treatment. Do not use other medicine to make up for the missed dose.
Attempt accident medical treatment or reach the doctor in case of an overdose.
Yes. Tenofovir Lamivudine is an antiviral drug relating to class nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs).
Lamivudine Tenofovir is an antiviral drug used in sequence with other drugs in the treatment of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infections. Lamivudine Tenofovir may also be used in minimal cases of long-term infections of the liver caused by the hepatitis B virus.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Tenvir L Tablet, manufactured by Cipla Ltd. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Lamivudine / Tenofovir
30 tablets in 1 bottle
Lamivudine (300mg) + Tenofovir (300mg)