Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Telma 20 mg Tablet
$21.00 – $38.00
|Telma 20 mg Tablet|
|60 Tablet/s||$21.00||$0.35 /Piece|
|90 Tablet/s||$30.00||$0.33 /Piece|
|120 Tablet/s||$38.00||$0.32 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Telma 20 mg (Telmisartan)
Telma 20 mg (Telmisartan) is a medicine mainly used for the treatment of hypertension or high blood pressure. Telma is an angiotensin II receptor adversary that keeps the veins from narrowing, which improves bloodstream and brings down circulatory strain. It is endorsed in some cases in blend with other circulatory strain meds. Telmisartan is likewise recommended to diminish the danger of stroke and heart assault, or passing from coronary illness in individuals who are in any event 55 years and with high-hazard factors for genuine heart inconveniences.
Try not to take Telma 20 mg on the off chance that you have a known sensitivity to Telmisartan. To ensure that this drug is ok for you, illuminate your specialist ahead of time on the off chance that you have any of these conditions: congestive heart disappointment, kidney ailment (or in the event that you are on dialysis), liver illness, or on the off chance that you are got dried out.
In rare cases, Telmisartan 20 can prompt a condition which results in the breakdown of skeletal muscle tissue, causing kidney disappointment. Look for therapeutic consideration immediately if you have unexplained muscle agony, delicacy, or shortcoming, particularly if you likewise have a fever, strange exhaustion, and dim hued pee.
Telmisartan is a pregnancy class D sedate. Try not to take on the off chance that you are a pregnant lady. If you become pregnant amid the treatment with this prescription, quit taking it, and contact your specialist right away. Telmisartan can cause damage or passing of an unborn child if pregnant ladies take it in the second or third trimester. Utilization of successful conception prevention is suggested while taking this medication. It isn’t known whether Telmisartan can go into bosom milk and mischief a nursing infant. Try not to accept this medication without your specialist’s recommendation if you are breastfeeding. Telmisartan may build your potassium levels. Henceforth, maintain a strategic distance from potassium enhancements or salt substitutes that contain potassium while taking this drug.
Before taking Telma 20, deal with every one of the precautionary measures referenced previously. Examine them with your specialist and clear all the questions which you may have about this medication.
- Take Telma 20 mg carefully as per your specialist’s bearing or as per the directions on the drug mark. Try not to adjust the dose except if your specialist encourages you to do as such. Additionally, don’t take this medicine after the endorsed period is finished.
- All drugs accompany a patient pamphlet. Allude the guidelines in them for accurate data on that specific drug. Telmisartan 20 can be taken with or without sustenance.
- Continuously store this drug in a cool and dry spot. It might take as long as about a month of customary admission (as coordinated) for Telmisartan to reign in your circulatory strain. You may need to take this medication for a long time, regardless of whether you look fine. Hypertension doesn’t have any outward signs.
- Continuously store this prescription in a cool and dry spot. While taking Telmisartan 20, keep an eye out for heaving, the runs, or over the top perspiring. These can prompt extreme parchedness, which can additionally bring down your circulatory strain.
- Low circulatory strain can be a hazardous and deadly condition. Contact your specialist promptly on the off chance that you experience any of these conditions while taking this prescription.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose of Telma 20, take it as soon as you remember. Don’t take the missed dose if the time to take the next dose is almost up.
What if I overdose?
In case of an overdose of Telma 20mg , get emergency medical attention, or call the Doctor immediately.
Keep away from or limit liquor utilization while taking Telmisartan. This drug can cause tipsiness. To restrain unsteadiness, don’t get up from a lying or sitting position abruptly. Telmisartan may expand your potassium levels. Consequently, dodge potassium enhancements or salt substitutes that contain potassium while taking this drug.
Stomach swelling, Cough, Decreased pulse, Facial swelling, Hypersensitivity response, Itching, Muscle issue, Pain in muscles, Vomiting
Numerous different medications can cooperate with Telmisartan 20. Tell your specialist ahead of time in the event that you utilize some other drugs or related items, particularly the accompanying ones: different meds that lower circulatory strain, digoxin, headache medicine or NSAIDs, coronary illness prescription, a potassium supplement, for example, K-Dur, Klor-Con, salt substitutes that contain potassium, or a diuretic. These are, by all account, not the only medications that can associate with Telmisartan. There might be others. Never begin another medicine without legitimate therapeutic guidance.
Telmisartan is protected whenever utilized at recommended dosages for the endorsed span as prompted by your specialist.
Telmisartan is an angiotensin II receptor blocker that obstructs the movement of angiotensin II in charge of narrowing of the veins. It loosens up the veins; along these lines bringing down pulse.
Telmisartan is an angiotensin II receptor blocker, not blood more slender, ACE inhibitor, diuretic, or a beta-blocker.
Albeit all the three medications have demonstrated to be successful against the endorsed signs, their impact may change upon individual reaction.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Telma 20 mg, manufactured by Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
High blood pressure
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
30 tablets in 1 strip
Maryellen B. Ritter –
Great. Telma was working well to regular my blood pressure without any bothering side effects. My mother takes it also her blood pressure is low right now..