Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Tazret Forte Cream (Tazarotene 0.1%)
Tazret forte 0.1% (Tazarotene) cream is used for the treatment of mild to moderate plaque psoriasis (common form of skin disease that appears as raised, red patches covered with a silvery white build-up of dead skin cells). Tazarotene is a third-generation prescription topical retinoid sold as a cream, gel, or foam. Tazarotene is a member of the acetylenic class of retinoids. This medication is approved for treatment of psoriasis, acne, and sun damaged skin. It is commonly sold in two concentrations: 0.05% and 0.1%.
Tazret Forte Cream (Tazarotene) is a topical antipsoriatic that belongs to a group of medications called as retinoids. It works by decreasing skin inflammation, excessive skin proliferation and certain skin changes associated with psoriasis.
Pain, Swelling, Acne-like rash, Burning sensation, Itching, Tingling sensation, Changes in skin color, Deep grooves in skin, Skin rash, Skin redness
• Take precautions to ensure that tazarotene topical is applied only to areas of affected skin (psoriatic lesions), avoiding application to healthy skin or in skin folds.
• You can apply an effective greasy non-medicated cream to the treated areas of the skin in case you experience dryness or irritation.
• Cover the healthy skin around the treated areas with zinc paste to prevent irritation.
• Avoid excessive exposure to UV light (including sunlight, use of a solarium, PUVA or UVB therapy) during tazarotene therapy.
• Do not apply tazarotene gel in moist, hair-covered areas such as armpits, groin and do not cover areas to be treated with dressings or bandages.
• Do not apply tazarotene gel on more than 10% of the total surface of the body (approximately equivalent to the total skin area of one arm).
• Take precautions to not use any creams or cosmetics within 1 hour of applying tazarotene.
• In cases of very dry skin or skin irritations, apply an inert fatty ointment base to the affected skin areas at least one hour before using tazarotene gel.
• It should not take if patient is allergic to tazarotene or any of its ingredients.
• It should not given to pregnant and breastfeeding women.
• It should not given to children < 18 years of age.
• Patients having psoriasis with pus discharge (psoriasis pustulosa) or psoriasis with increased scale formation (exfoliative psoriasis) on the face.
Q. Is tazarotene a retinoid?
Tazarotene is a retinoid.
Q. Does tazarotene work for wrinkles?
Tazarotene does not work for wrinkles.
AllDayGeneric is a trusted online drugstore from where you can purchase all kinds of generic medicines at highly competitive prices. You can buy Tazret Forte Cream online and assure maximum benefits.
|Country of Origin|
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
15 gm in 1 tube
Tazarotene (0.1% w/w)