Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (2)
Tacroz 0.03% Ointment (Tacrolimus)
Tacroz 0.03% Ointment is online from the cheapest pharmacy at the best price in the USA, UK, and many more countries. Know Tacroz Ointment price, how to work, how to use, how long does it last, how to take, side effects, and reviews.
Tacroz 0.03% Ointment is an immune-suppressant which is used in kidney, liver, and heart transplant patients. It should be used under the guidance of a qualified physician. Close monitoring of blood pressure is necessary while receiving this medicine.
Tacroz ointment belongs to a group of medications which are known as immunosuppressant. Thus, the drug effectively weakens the immune system to make it easier for the body to adjust itself with the new organ that has been transplanted. The transplanted organ may be a heart, kidney, or even liver.
Tacroz ointment is used to treat the symptoms of eczema (atopic dermatitis; a skin disease that causes the skin to be dry and itchy and sometimes to develop red, scaly rashes) in patients who cannot use other medicines for their condition or whose eczema has not responded to another drug. Tacrolimus is in a class of medications called topical calcineurin inhibitors. It works by stopping the immune system from producing substances that may cause eczema.
Tacroz ointment works on the immune system and directly on skin cells. This resulting drug-protein complex inhibits calcineurin (a calcium-dependent phosphatase transmitting chemical).
Tacroz ointment is a topical drug (a drug that is applied to the skin) that is used for the therapy of atopic dermatitis (eczema). Atopic dermatitis is a chronic (long-lasting) disease of the skin in which the skin becomes inflamed, causing itchiness, redness, swelling, and cracking, weeping, crusting, and scaling.
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
- Skin burning, stinging, redness or soreness
- Tingling skin, acne
- Muscle or back pain
- Increased sensitivity of the skin to hot or cold temperatures
- Swollen or infected hair follicles
- Headache, nausea
- Flu-like symptoms
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. If you become pregnant while using tacrolimus ointment, call your doctor.
- Ask your doctor about the safe use of alcoholic beverages while you are using Tacroz ointment. Your skin or face may become flushed or red and feel hot if you drink alcohol during your treatment.
- You should know that good skin care, and moisturizers may help relieve the dry skin caused by eczema. Talk to your doctor about the moisturizers you should use, and always apply them after applying tacrolimus ointment.
If you miss a dose of Tacroz ointment, take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it’s almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose.
Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
In summary, tacrolimus ointment seems to be safe and effective for common to severe atopic dermatitis in children and adults. It should be used with caution, though, in those having diseases with a severely damaged skin barrier. We found no risk of skin thinning with its use, even for longer periods.
Tacrolimus is being increasingly used as an immunosuppressive agent in transplant recipients. Thus antimicrobials that inhibit or induce these enzymes can alter levels of tacrolimus in the bloodstream.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Tacroz 0.03% Ointment, manufactured by Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|| |
|Dosage Form|| |
|Equivalent Brand|| |
|Generic Name|| |
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
10 gm in 1 tube
Tacrolimus (0.03% w/w)