Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Syndopa 275 Tablet (Carbidopa 25mg + Levodopa 250mg)
Buy Syndopa 275 Online at the lowest price from a most trusted generic store to treat Parkinson’s disease. Get all details regarding Syndopa like the Composition, reviews, how to work, how to take, how long does it last, side effect, dosage, Substitutes, and Precautions. Manufacture by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Syndopa 275 is a combination medicine used to treat the Parkinson’s disease and Parkinson’s-like symptoms which are associated with some other diseases. These symptoms are usually created by a lack of dopamine, a natural substance present in the brain.
Syndopa includes Carbidopa and Levodopa as active ingredients.
- Parkinson’s disease
Carbidopa 25mg is used to treat the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease and Parkinson’s-like symptoms that may occur after encephalitis or injury to the nervous system caused by carbon monoxide poisoning or manganese poisoning. Parkinson’s symptoms, including shakiness, stiffness, slowness of movement, are caused by a lack of dopamine, a natural substance usually found in the brain.
Syndopa 275 is a combination of two drugs: Levodopa and Carbidopa which treats Parkinson’s disease.
- Levodopa is in a group of medicines called central nervous system agents. It works by being converted to dopamine in the brain.
- Carbidopa is in a group of medicines called Decarboxylase inhibitors. It works by preventing levodopa from being broken down before it reaches the brain. This allows for a lower dose of levodopa, which causes less nausea and vomiting.
- Take Carbidopa levodopa in the dose and duration as prescribed by your doctor.
- Don’t chew, crush, or split the extended-release tablets. Swallow them whole.
- Syndopa may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
- Avoid Syndopa 275 with high protein meals such as cottage cheese, eggs and milk.
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
- Abnormality of voluntary movements
- Orthostatic hypotension (sudden lowering of blood pressure on standing)
Syndopa 110 Tablet has the following active ingredient:
Levodopa (250mg) + Carbidopa (25mg)
- Usual Initial Dosage: The maximum daily dosage must be determined by careful titration in each patient. If Levodopa 100 mg and Carbidopa 10 mg is used, dosage may be initiated with one tablet three or four times a day. Dosage may be increased by one tablet every day or every other day until a total of eight tablets is reached.
- Maintenance dose: Treatment should be individualized & adjusted according to the desired therapeutic reply. When more levodopa is needed, Levodopa 250 mg and Carbidopa 25 mg should be substituted for Levodopa 100 mg and Carbidopa 10 mg. If needed, the dosage of Levodopa 250 mg and Carbidopa 25 mg may be increased by one-half or one tablet every day or every other day to a maximum of eight tablets a day. Experience with total regular dosages of carbidopa greater than 200 mg is limited.
The rating scale will assess motor signs such as movement and shakings, as well as non-motor signs such as loss of smell. There are five various stages of Parkinson’s disease, starting with mildest and heading up the most severe.
Pain is a common, but perhaps unexpected, non-motor sign of Parkinson’s disease. Up to 75 percent of people can experience some form of discomfort during the course of their disease. Unfortunately, this symptom is often under-recognized and therefore undertreated.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Syndopa 275, manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
Carbidopa / Levodopa
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
10 tablets in 1 strip
Carbidopa (25mg) + Levodopa (250mg)