Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (3)
Sorbitrate 10mg (Isosorbide Dinitrate 10 mg Tablet)
Sorbitrate 10mg (Isosorbide Dinitrate 10 mg), is used to treat symptomatic stable angina pectoris (chest pain), chronic heart failure. It can be used in combination with quality therapy, including beta-blocker therapy or when beta-blockers are contraindicated or not tolerated. Know about Isosorbide Dinitrate, What is Isosorbide Dinitrate, how it works, how it uses, Isosorbide Dinitrate Side Effects, Dosage, Precaution, and Price.
What is Sorbitrate 10mg?
Sorbitrate 10mg Tablet is used to treat Chest pain (Angina), Heart failure. Sorbitrate 10mg is used in certain people with chronic heart failure, to help lower the risk of requiring to be hospitalized when symptoms get worse. Isosorbide Dinitrate Tablets not for use if you already have heart failure symptoms that recently got worse before starting this medicine. Sorbitrate 10mg may also be used for purposes not listed in Sorbitrate Tablet guide.
How Does Sorbitrate 10mg Work?
Sorbitrate 10mg mainly works by reducing the heart rate by a few beats per minute, which lowers the heart’s need for oxygen primarily in the conditions when an angina attack is more likely to happen. In this way, it helps to control and reduce the number of angina attacks and further helps to enhance the heart functioning and vital prognosis in affected patients.
Sorbitrate 10mg Side Effects
Some side effects can be severe. If you have any experience of those symptoms, call your physician immediately, or get emergency medical treatment:
Fast, irregular, or pounding heartbeat
Slow or stopped heartbeat
Chest pain or pressure
Worsening shortness of breath
Lack of energy
Swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, and eyes
Difficulty swallowing or breathing
Isosorbide Dinitrate 10 mg Tablet may Cause other Side Effects. Call your specialist if you have any unusual problems while you are taking this medication.
Isosorbide Dinitrate 10 mg Dosage
Skip the missed dose and take medicine when it is time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take additional medication to make up the missed dose.
In case of an overdose of Isosorbide Dinitrate 10 mg, get emergency medical care, or call the doctor quickly. Overdose may result in shortness of breath and tiredness.
Precaution of Sorbitrate 10mg Tablet:
- Caution should be exercised in patients with an abnormal heartbeat, high blood pressure, stroke, who are taking other medicines, liver impairment, runny nose, any allergy, while pregnancy, and breastfeeding.
- A patient may develop with increased risk of fluctuating eye pressure; if it is to stop the medication instantly.
- Monitor daily for atrial flutter occurrence while taking this medication.
- It may cause blurred vision, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medicine.
- Avoid grapefruit juice during treatment with Isosorbide Dinitrate 10 mg Tablet.
- Sorbitrate 10mg is not indicated for use in children and adolescents younger than 18 years.\
Why Buy Sorbitrate 10 mg from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Sorbitrate 10 mg, manufactured by Abbott India Pvt Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Chest pain (Angina), Heart failure
Abbott India Pvt Ltd
50 tablets in 1 bottle
Isosorbide Dinitrate (10mg)