Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Soranib 200 mg (Sorafenib 200 mg)
Buy Soranib 200 mg online at the lowest price from a most trusted generic store to preserve cancer. Get all details regarding Sorafenib like the Composition, reviews, how to work, how to take Sorafenib, how long does It last, side effect, dosage, Substitutes, and Precautions. Manufacture by Cipla Ltd.
Soranib 200 mg is a targeted treatment. Sorafenib is classified as Tyrosine Kinase inhibitor, Angiogenesis Inhibitor, VEGF inhibitor.
Sorafenib 200 mg is a cancer drug that interferes with the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body. Sorafenib is used to treat liver cancer, thyroid cancer, or a type of kidney cancer called advanced renal cell carcinoma.
Sorafenib may also be used for ideas not listed in this drug guide.
- RCC : Sorafenib 200 mg is used to treat advanced renal cell carcinoma.
- HCC : Sorafenib is also used to treat hepatocellular carcinoma (a type of liver cancer) that cannot be treated with surgery and a certain type of thyroid cancer that has spread to other parts of the body and cannot be treated with radioactive iodine.
- Thyroid cancer : Sorafenib is in a group of medications called kinase inhibitors. It works by preventing the action of an unusual protein that signals cancer cells to multiply. This helps prevent the spread of cancer cells.
Sorafenib 200 mg is a targeted cancer medicine called tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI). Tyrosine kinase is a protein which acts as a chemical agent (an enzyme). There are a number of various tyrosine kinases that encourage cancer cells to grow.
Soranib blocks some of the tyrosine kinases and is called a multi kinase inhibitor. It works in two ways:
- stops signs that tell cancer cells to grow
- stops cancer cells forming new blood vessels which they require to grow
Soranib 200 is a tablet you take with a glass of water.
Soranib is prescribed that tablets are taken without food (at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating).
The quantity of sorafenib that you will receive depends on many factors. Your physician will determine your exact dosage and plan.
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
- Tired feeling
- Mild stomach pain
- Mild itching or rash
- Weight loss
- Thinning hair
- Before starting Soranib treatment, make sure you tell your doctor regarding any other medications you are using (including prescription, over-the-counter, vitamins, herbal remedies, etc.).
- Do not take aspirin, products containing aspirin unless your doctor specifically permits this.
- Do not receive any kind of immunization or vaccination without your doctor’s approval while taking sorafenib.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or may be pregnant prior to starting this treatment. Sorafenib may be dangerous to the fetus. Women who are pregnant or become pregnant must be advised of the possible risk to the fetus.
- For both men and women: Use protection, and do not conceive a child (get pregnant) while taking sorafenib. Barrier methods of contraception, such as condoms, are recommended.
- Do not breast feed while using this medication.
The recommended daily dose of Soranib 200 mg Tablet is 400 mg (2 x 200 mg tablets) taken twice everyday without food (at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal). Therapy should continue until the patient is no longer clinically benefiting from remedy or until unacceptable toxicity happens.
When dose reduction is needed, the Soranib 200 mg dose may be reduced to 400 mg once daily. If additional dose reduction is needed, Soranib may be decreased to a single 400 mg dose every other day.
Yes, Sorafenib can help stop the growth of cancer cells. This drug can be used to treat liver cancer if sorafenib is no longer helpful.
Sorafenib is used to treat kidney, liver, and thyroid cancer. It is a chemotherapy drug that works by reducing or preventing the growth of cancer cells.
NEXAVAR will not cure your cancer, but it has been shown to slow or temporarily stop the growth or spread of certain cancer cells.
The price range for Sorafenib 200 mg is $3.49 – $13.64 per pill or unit.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Soranib 200 mg, manufactured by Cipla Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|| |
|Dosage Form|| |
|Equivalent Brand|| |
|Generic Name|| |
Liver cancer, Kidney cancer, Thyroid cancer
120 tablets in 1 bottle